Chapter- 2 Eyesland

As Maj. Nair left, Cadets started discussing among themselves, other faculty members also left gradually except Capt. Rajveer coz his eyes were stuck on his Cadet Naina Ah Singh's face who was looking at him with so much softness filling in her eyes adding the flavour of excitement & happiness in them that he wanted to witness the scene for sometime more. Though he was feeling weak on his knees but what to do he was unable to leave the place so soon.

 Though he was feeling weak on his knees but what to do he was unable to leave the place so soon

"Again that smitten face, damask cheeks, lips curved in slight smile & those Lovey-Dovey eyes..Aise dekhogi Naina to kaise chalega..Pahle hi mere liye apne emotions ko control karna mushkil ho raha tha..Aur jis tarah se tum mujhe dekhti ho aajkal...Main aur bhi kamjor padta ja raha hoon..," Rajveer thought in his mind

"Aap kitne achche hain Sir...Bus aisa lagta hai ki apko yunhi dekhti rahoon.
I can't tell u how much I m excited & feeling happy coz of this Mentorship Programme. At least now I would get some proper time to spend with you like we spent in our First Mentorship Programme but this one is smwhere really special for me..Why...I don't know.... Shayad isliye kyunki ye dil apke ab jyada se jyada kareeb rahna chahta hai..,"Naina was thinking in her mind while looking at him very lovingly.

When he found that he is unable to match his eyes with hers more this time, he turned to leave breaking his eye contact

"Sir..Sir...," She called him from back

He stopped on his place but didn't turn

"Wo mujhe..apse..Camp rover ko lekar kuch discussion karna tha if u say...,"
She asked in her soft love filled voice

,"She asked in her soft love filled voice

"Yes, Cadet Singh...Say..what do u want to ask??..," Rajveer said softly standing by the side of the grill crossing his legs but not meeting his eyes directly with hers.

"Wo Sir.. mujhe..ye punchna tha ki.. Mujhe kya taiyari karni hogi..camp ke liye nikalne se pahle..??," She asked looking at him with same doe like eyes

"Same Naina as u did for First Camp"
He gave a short reply but full of sweetness

It was not like that she didn't know but she felt a desperate need to talk with him at this moment. Though she could ask him later too afterall they have a whole day to prepare before leaving so...& Here the way he took her name from his mouth, she felt butterflies in her stomach.