Epilogue

4th Day Night

For the Cadets with their Mentors, it was the last night of the Camp Rover . In Morning they were going to leave.

During this journey of them, they experienced the hard & tough situations of the jungle & learned how to survive easily in such similar circumstances.

Sometimes they smiled, sometimes got emotional & sometimes laughed hard too. Even faced few scrumptious but romantic situations also like Raina's accidental kiss. Not only this but they also witnessed some weird but really funny scenes like Sheela ki Jawani with Maj. Nair & Capt. Abhi & such many more. Along with this they enjoyed the beauty of togetherness in the lap of nature.

They saw some mystifying supernatural elements too & for this the credit goes to our Lovable Bhootu.

They cared each other..they romanced & even confessed their love too.

Overall this was an unforgettable journey for all of them.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌝🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Inside Raina's Tent

Naina took her cloth to use it as a pillow for lying down beside him as usual.

"Naina..If you want..you can..I mean..agar tum chaho to wahan let..," After yesterday's night incident, Rajveer was little hestitated to let her lie close to him

"How many times, I will tell you that I trust you.. Poora bharosha hai mujhe aap par..," She replied smilingly keeping the clothe on the mat

His heart danced listening her. It's true that he said genuinely feeling concerned for her, not forced by any such thought but the way she shown her trust on him made his heart broadly smiled too.Actually whenever she says that she trusts him fully, his heart starts jumping in happiness.

With a sheepish smile on his face, he shifted a little more to his side giving space to her. She too passed a shy smile & laid down close to him facing him.

Their eyes met & they dived into each other's pools. Very affectionatelly both were looking at each other. A slight shy smile was lingering on both of their lips. Slowly, the love which was reflecting through their eyes started speaking. They lovingly stroked each other's cheeks with their palms & brought their faces more close to each other.

"I really Love You, Naina...I Love you so much from the depth of my heart..," Rajveer said kissing on her forehead

"Love u too with the same amount..
with the same vigour..with the same potency..," Naina replied doing the same

Both exchanged their contagious smiles to each other.

Slowly their hands slid down from each other's cheeks to each other's shoulder's touching the borderlines of their body frames from side & finally found rest on each other's waist, skipping both of their heartbeats, sending shivers to their bodies as well.

"I will never forget these days of my life.. Never ever..," Naina uttered in a husky voice

"Same here..," He replied in the same tone carrying the same intensity in his eyes

"Ek baat karni thi tumse..," Rajveer said after a while, changing the topic to decrease the heat between them
( Wanted to talk something to you )

She narrowed her brows while he continued,

"I don't know, Naina what I am going to say was just a co-incidence or any illusion of mine or a reality, I just can't say right now but whatever it was I think you should know about it because...," His expressions now little serious