Chapter-12 Lag Ja Gale

"How I am here ??..," Capt. Arjun muttered shockingly finding himself outside his tent

"Jahan tak mujhe yaad hai..Main to Cadet Pooja ko dhundne nikla tha..
She was not there on her place...," As this thing clicked in his mind, he immediately entered his tent to see Pooja but became shocked again finding her sleeping on her place.

"How is this possible..??," He thought slowly moving to his sleeping area

"So it means....Was it my dream..? He further contemplated now sitting on his mat

"May be.. That's why.. Mujhe kuch yaad nahi...Agar gaya hota to kuch yaad hota..aur phir Pooja to yahin hai..lekin agar ye sab ek dream tha to main bahar kya kar raha tha..
Kahin mujhe neend me chalne ki beemari to nahi lag gayi..lagta hai Dr. Shalini se baat karni padegi.." He pondered lying down on his mat & slowly closed his eyes again to sleep

🌒

"Mujhe jana hoga...Meri jaroorat kahin aur padne wali hai..," Naveen muttered & in a friction of second vanished from there giving Raina some privacy

For few times Raina looked here & there lying in the same position then in each other's eyes which were demanding more including their hearts which were singing," Ye Dil Mange More,"

They gulped their saliva, shut their eyes tightly & brought their faces close to each other so much so that now their heavy breaths were fanning each other's faces specially on their lips.

Their heartbeats were increased. Their lips were quivering badly in anticipation & in no time, though with lots of hesitation, they got connected with each other forced by their hearts sending an electric jolt in both of their bodies.

They stayed like this for few seconds still closing their eyes tightly trying to control their abnormal heartbeats and when they found they became a little successful they slowly started moving their lips in contact trying to catch a rhythm like freshers in dance try to match the rhythm of their steps.

With each move of their lips, a shiver running down on both of their spines, skipping their heartbeats at the same time. As their lips picked up their speed a little, Naina held his both shoulders tightly & Rajveer held her securily in his arms.

In a way, this was an inexperienced kiss from both of their sides coz this was their First Kiss of their lives though very sweet & very gentle full of their love but before they could convert it into an experienced one, their moment got disturbed listening a voice of someone.

"No...No..No..It can't happen...How can be this possible..??," The voice was seeming full of fear

They drifted apart from each other with a jerk taking heavy breath.

"Chauhan Sahab...," Came out from Rajveer's mouth in concern

"Naina..Shayad kuch..Kuch gadbad hai..Hume dekhna hoga..Pahle Maj. Nair ki awaj aur ab..ab Abhi ki...," Rajveer spoke looking away from her feeling really really embarrassed & awkward after whatever happened between them just a while ago. His words came out completely in an intermissive way though showing his worry.

Naina hesitantly nodded her head going through the same while trying to get control over her accelerated heartbeat.

This time both again tried to remove the net & to their utter surprise, they became successful all at once.

They looked each other in surprise but didn't say anything to each other due to extreme awkwardness which they were feeling after this kiss of them. They silently moved where from they thought the voice had come .