Chapter-6 Main Hoon Na

Rajveer made Naina sit properly on mat & himself went to take the sack of fruits which was kept on a corner of the tent. Naina was feeling very different today..a completely distinct kind of zeal which she never felt before, which was very new to her.

Within no time he came back & sat himself in front of her on her mat. Her eyes were gleaming like stars. He slowly took out some fruits from the sack & started feeding her grapes first, one by one with utmost love & care.

Naina was feeling goosebumps all over her stomach. Slowly she too took
the grapes from his hand & started feeding him with the same amount of love & care.

All the while both were looking at each other with pure love filled eyes
But soon it got replaced with intensity
in their eyes as in the process of feeding each other, their lips touched on each other's fingers first by chance then probably by deliberately in desire.

When her lips touched his fingers while taking the grape inside her mouth, a shiver ran down his spine. To control himself he closed his eyes for few secs & gave her next grape to eat.

She slowly was eating the grapes from his hand while looking at him intently. With each grape, touch of her lips on his fingers started increasing, forming knots inside his abdomen.

Her condition was also not very different from him when in the process of feeding him, his lips started rubbing more & more on the skin of her fingers while, making her shiver all over.

With the end of the grapes, they came out of their reverie vth heavy breath.

For some time they didn't look at each other feeling little embarrassed.Only looked after few loquats which they eat silently passing each other's a diffident smile at the end of their meal.

When they done completely, Rajveer made her lie down on the mat very lovingly holding her both shoulders the way his warm breath was fanning her neck.

Naina closed her eyes in anticipation. Her breathing became heavy again & chest going up & down. When Rajveer saw her vulnerable condition, he realized their position.

He immidiately backed off though he felt somewhere his heart danced in happiness seeing his effect on her but he was still in dilemma. His heart was still fearing to believe all that what he was looking in her eyes, what he was feeling seeing her condition...may be the effect of the their tensed past was still haunting him somewhere a little.

As he backed off, the warmth that Naina was feeling around her even in this cold, vanished. She opened her eyes in disappointment though she herself was unaware why..why she felt disappointed..what she actually wants from him..is this she is liking his proximity & wants it more or what..before she could think anything
else, she heard him saying,

"Ab so jao Naina..bahut raat ho gayi hai..subah jaldi bhi uthna hai..aur kuch sochna mat..kisi bhi baat ki tension mat lena..Main Hoon Na...,"

,"