Chapter-7 Kitne Door Kitne Paas ( Part 1)

इधर भी उधर भी यहाँ भी वहाँ भी
दोनों तरफ लगी यह आग
दोनों तरफ जगी यह प्यास
हम तुम.....हम तुम
हम तुम कितने दूर दूर दूर कितने पास
कितने दूर.. कितने पास.. दूर दूर पास पास.....

Soon the night passed. Louder,livelier & more frequent chorus songs of the birds singnalled that it's a new dawn.

🐦🐧🐤🐓🐔🕊️🦚

Listening chirping sounds of the birds he slowly opened his eyes after squeezing them & saw that face just an inch away from him, which is most beautiful for him in this whole world.

A smile curved on his lips.

"What a beautiful dream..," He thought in his mind

He kept looking at her mesmerizingly.

She was lying so close to him under the same blanket the way he could feel her breath directly on his face & her body slightly rubbing with his.

"What have you made me, Naina?? Ab to main khuli aankho se bhi sapne dekhne laga hoon..Don't do this to me Plz, Naina" He whispered while very carefully removing the strand of her hair from her face.. didn't want to break this beautiful dream of him.

It breaks if it would have a dream but here it was a reality...a beautiful one.

Listening the voice of him, feeling his hot breath & his loving touch on her face, Naina leisurely opened her eyes & saw the image of that charming & handsome face, first blur then clear, which she adores a lot & which she wants to see the whole time nowadays even without blinking her eyes.

Her pink petals stretched in a grin.

Someone was watching them & smiling shyly but soon the person went away from there thinking that," Now I should go..aur der ruka to wo na dekh loon..jo mujhe nahi dekhna chahiye..vaise bhi mera kaam ab ho gaya..jara aur jagah to dekhun kya chal raha hai...,"

"Why only dreams are so beautiful not reality," She thought in her mind
while making a cute pout.

He felt the urge to touch that cute little pout of her but fearing that his beautiful dream would be broken.

Here she too wanted to feel those sepals which, when extend in happiness, kills everyone including her too but the same problem. She too didn't want to end her alluring dream.

They kept looking each other with their amorous eyes & dreamy smiles on their faces.

प्यार के रास्ते ऐसे जैसे भूल भुलैया
कच्चे धागे से तुम हमको बाँध लो सैंया......

But how long they could stop themselves to feel each other so they closed their eyes & raised their hands.

As their fingers touched each others lips..their lips trembled in reflection skipping both of their heartbeats.