3.👣

a few days later ..
loni's pov.🩵
..
"Nini, its time to get up" I hear Aviah mumble while she rubs my back. "mm-mmm.., gooo.." I whine before Aviah moves me off of her body and onto the bed so she can get ready.

"Really nini, we have to be at school early, there's an assembly today." Aviah says lifting me from off the bed and setting me on her hip.

"No, leave me lone.." I whine pushing Aviah to get her to put me down which didn't work at all. "Mhm, you can be mad, but your going for thank me later" she says before going in the
bathroom and sitting me on her counter.

Once Aviah gets her toothbrush and put toothpaste on it she does the same to my toothbrush sitting it on the side of the sink while she brushed her's. After she brushed her teeth for the full 2 minutes she rinsed her mouth out and brushed mine for me.

"Stop trying to push the toothbrush out your mouth, it will go by much fast if you do" Aviah says while brushing my tounge.

"Hm, wipe your face off" Aviah says handing me a wash cloth that was semi-warm. Doing as she said I wiped my face, but I must not have been doing it right since she took my towel and wiped my face again, including my ears.

"Thank you viah" I hum making her nod as she picks me back up and we go into her room again. "Which bag did you Nana put your clothes in?" Aviah asks making me point to my diaper bag.

Walking to the bag, Aviah picked it up before placing it on her bed along with me and laying me down on my back. "When is Aaron coming?" I mumble while trying to get my pacifier out the side of my bag.

"Not this morning, she's coming over tomorrow" Avaih says making me hum as she gets my pacifier pushing it in my mouth. She makes quick work of changing my pamper before sliding the dress Nana packed onto me.

Which shoes do you want to wear?, Nana packed sandals and tennis shoes" Aviah says holding up a white pair of sandals and my air forces. I point at my sandals making her nod as she put them onto my feet and hands me my ipad going to her dresser

 I point at my sandals making her nod as she put them onto my feet and hands me my ipad going to her dresser

(she has on the same jewelry she had on in the first chapter, she always has them on!)

"I'm going to get dressed, then we'll stop by chick-fil-a before we go to school" Aviah says making me nod and start a Disney movie on my ipad while leaning back.

Aviah finished getting ready in about 20 minutes before she remembered that she had to do my hair before we left so now I was sitting in her lap watching my movie as she decided what style she wanted to do to my hair.

"Loni, your not helping at all" Aviah says making me shrug and turn around so I was laying on her chest while still watching my movie. I hear a loud sigh before Aviah takes off my bonnet.

Using a spray bottle filled with water she sprays my hair before combing it out and pulling it into a high puff.

"Now come on before we're late" Aviah says setting me down on the floor and putting my ipad into my bag slinging it over her shoulder. "up" I say holding my arms up making her lift me up and make her way towards the stairs and out of the door.

Getting to the car, Aviah buckles me into my carseat before putting both our bags in the seat beside me and walking around front getting into the driver seat. "Don't take your shoes off, and leave your pamper straps alone." Aviah says looking in the rear view.

I nod my head with a pout before playing with the clip on my sandal while we made our way to Chick-fil-A. "Mobile order for June" Aviah says to a random worker that walks up to the window.

"You'll just pull up to the yellow line and I'll be back shortly with your order" the worker says before he walks away from the car and Aviah pulls up some. A few minutes later I hear Aviah saying thank you before she hands me a four count chicken mini and some hashbrowns that she put in the same box.

"Thank you" I say before taking the bread off my chicken and eating the bread first. "Your welcome, hm.. this is yours too" She says putting my bottle into a cup holder making me hum and continue eating my bread and chicken.

..

"And students, that concludes our senior assembly" Our principal said making everyone clap and stand up making there way out of the auditorium. "Thank you again for the Chick-fil-A, you really didn't have too" Aaron thanked Aviah for the 3rd time.

"I already told you it was fine, I chose to buy it and it really wasn't a problem" Aviah said making Aaron nod and sling her bag over her shoulder.

"We'll see you next class" Aviah says giving Aaron a hug before picking me up as we made our way to our next class together.

"Stop trying to untape that" Aviah says moving my hand when she sees me playing with one of my pamper tabs making me huff before going back to watching my movie on her phone.

Today in history, we didn't really have any work considering we're honors, so we finished our work for this week and next week early.

"And take your fingers out of you mouth" Aviah adds replacing my fingers with my pacifier and pulling me into her lap. "Leave me 'lone" I mumble turning around so I'm laying on her chest.

"I'm confused to why your using my phone to watch this movie when you have a whole ipad in your bag" Aviah says trying to take her phone making me tighten my grip on it and mug her.

"Well excuse me" she says mugging me back as I go back to watching my movie. After a few more minutes of watching my movie I was starting to get bored making me hand Aviah back her phone.

The rest of the day went by basically the same, with us being all caught up in work for the next two weeks or the rest of the school year which means we could probably go home early.

____________________________________________
re-written/edited: may 26, 2024