Chapter Four: Are We Really Doing This

Raiden looked for the location of the Cafe and walked there, still thinking about it. He shortly arrived at the Cafe. The sign read "Kiri's Maid Cafe", he walked in.

Maid: Welcome home master, would you like something to eat?

Raiden: I would like to see the manager

Maid: Right this way

Raiden follows the Maid girl to the managers office. The interior looked nice and there was soft music playing in the background. Maybe working here wouldn't be so bad after all. He steps into the managers office some music was playing here to but not like the quiet music out there. It sounded like jazz. Raiden heard the song before but can't remember the name, Crimson Stream maybe.

Kiri: Alexa pause. First I want to say amazing cosplay you look stunning in that. Second, My name is Kama Kiri I am both manager and owner, what can I do for you?

Raiden: I'm not a cosplayer and I would like a job

Kiri: Well considering that the only available spot is maid I don't think-

Raiden: I don't care I would like the job

Kiri: Sir, all of our maids a female so I don't think this job is for you

Raiden: *pulls out hf blade*

Kiri: Okay okay, you can get the job. You start tomorrow.

Raiden: Thanks.

Raiden walks out of the office.

Kiri: Yep, just walk away like you didn't just threatened me with a sword. God I need to find a new job.

Raiden, standing there on the street, realized what happened. Either way he was starting tomorrow.

Nothing much happened for the rest of the night.