Chapter Seven: The Meeting

It was a Saturday night and Raiden was at Kiri's bar. He got a new drink to try. Kiri pulled out a shaker and dropped some ice in. He added 2oz of Australian bourbon, 1oz of lemon juice, 1oz of honey syrup and 1/4oz of grenadine. He then closes it up and shakes it for 15 seconds, pulls out a glass and adds ice to it, and strains the drink in. He then gives it a splash of blackberry liqueur, a splash of red bull and a bit of float rum 151. Raiden started to grab for the drink when kiri spoke.

Kiri: You aren't a very patient person, are you. You almost missed the best part.

He pulled out a small torch and lit the drink on fire.

Kiri: I call it the highway to hell after the song by AC/DC. Don't drink it yet. The fire is still fire, it will burn.

Raiden blew out the fire and took a sip.

Raiden: It's pretty good, 8.3 out of 10.

Kiri: That's good to hear, I always wanted to make a custom drink menu.

Just then, five people walk in, Mistral, Monsoon, Sundowner, Jetstream Sam, and Armstrong.

Armstrong: Well if it isn't saucy Jack.

Raiden: GOD DAMMIT!

Raiden starts to pull out his sword.

Kiri: We gonna have a problem.

He pulls out a Glock 17, the other people start leaving.

Kiri: God damn you asshole. You scared of the damn customers.

Armstrong: Pipe down, we aren't here for a fight. If anything we wanted to talk something over.

They sat down and began talking to Raiden.

Kiri: What can I get yall.

Armstrong: Old Fashioned please.

Sam: I'll take a tequila.

Sundowner: I'll have a whiskey sour.

Monsoon: Martini please.

Mistral: a glass of wine, darling.

After kiri served their drinks. They began talking.

Armstrong: It's actually pretty convenient that we found you here. We wanted to request your help. There's this guy who we met and is a total dick. We ran into him and we made a little thing together. But he's just been an asshole treating himself like a god. So we are asking for your help to waste him.

Raiden: So, he's a narcissistic asshole, that's no means to kill him.

Armstrong: Did I mention his name is Alan.

Raiden started remembering the time he had served him at the Cafe. He was such an asshole to him that it made him want to kill his ass right then and there.

Kiri: Oh yeah Alan. A while back there was this giant concert that Nazuna held. She was the leader of a cult based on the silver wolf. She revealed that she was human at the concert and everyone went apeshit because they thought she was the real silver wolf. Well she didn't revealed it some michiru came in the giant silver wolf mech thing. She knew that everyone would go apeshit and told her not to tell them. Then when Nazuna said she was thankful for the cool mech, her creepy  advisor told everyone she was fake. I knew she was full of shit because when she debuted at the slums, it was all over the news. She had a pinker look to her. Any way back to the concert, Alan decided to try to turn all of them back to humans then the real silver wolf, Nazuna and Michiru cooled everyone's shit. Then while Nazuna was helping people. Silver wolf, ima just say Shirou, Shirou and Michiru start beating his ass. Then they go to the top of the Sylvasta building and Alan turns into a God, or as he said, a pure blooded beastman. Shirou turns into the silver wolf and beats him into an inch of his life and gives him the nirvisyl. Now that was an old disease that when a beastman gets too mad. They go crazy. Any way we also found out that Michiru's blood contains stuff to kill of nirvisyl so a vaccine was made from her blood. And so that's the most eventful thing that's happened here in a while.

Raiden: Wait Michiru and Shirou were involved.

Kiri: You know them or something.

Raiden: Yeah, I live with them

Kiri: damn

Monsoon: How the hell did you know all the details.

Kiri: I was at the concert and while all this shit was happening I followed Michiru and Shirou. You think I was gonna just sit there and mind my own business. Hell no, that shits the most entertaining thing this city has ever seen.

Armstrong: Two last questions, what the hell is a beastman and what the hell is the Silver Wolf.

Kiri: a beastman is a person who can turn into a humanoid animal like this.

He turns into a praying mantis.

Kiri: I'm a bit different though usually it would be like a horse or a bunny or something like that. The Silver Wolf is the beastman version of Jesus. It's said that when his village was being exterminated. He died, but all of the souls of the beastmen revived him and now he's immortal and pretty much unkillable. I personally am a catholic but they do them.

Raiden: Huh.

Armstrong: So, what d'ya say we team up and kill this slimy fuck

Raiden:...Sure. Let's waste this dick bag.