Rules of Nature part 2

As Alan is about to finish off Raiden, Mistral uses her L'etrange to grab his hind leg and yanks him away from Raiden. Alan gets up and retaliates by pouncing on her. She uses her polearm to get him off of her. She hits him a few times with it before Alan paws it to the ground and grabs Mistral with it and grabs her in his mouth. The left and right heads are about to rip her apart. Monsoon jumps on his middle neck and repeatedly stabs his head making him drop Mistral. Monsoon splits in half and carries Mistral over to the car while his legs take distract Alan. As Alan is trying to catch Monsoon's legs, Sundowner steps in and puts his sheilds up. Alan has a bigger target now. He starts swiping at Sundowner, missing. He finally hits a blow and is stunned by Sundowner's explosive sheilds. Alan backs up and collects himself before trying again. He makes another hit but the same thing happens, he stuns himself.

Sundowner: You dumbass, I'm fucking invincible.

Sundowner uses his machetes to chop at Alan's leg, he cuts it off. He connects his machetes into a scissor. Alan falls on the ground and Sundowner uses his scissors to take off one of Alan's heads. They figured that his healing acted similar to a magnet so Sundowner kicked the head to Armstrong, which he crushed. One head down. Alan starts panicking and swats Sundowner to the side. Sundowner lands near a tree, mildly injured. He decides to lay therex He did his part. Alan's leg was functional but was healing slower.
They've figured out that if they crush the heads, then he dies completely. Sam steps in.

Jetstream Sam: I've seen what you can do so have at me. Show me a good fight Alan.

Alan tries to cut him off by biting at him. Sam dodges out of the way and lines up a cut.

Jetstream Sam: Pathetic.

He quickly unsheaths his murasama and slices off another head. Armstrong stomps on it and crushes it. Alan tries to make another swift bite but Sam jumps out of the way and backs up. Armstrong jumps in and throws a right hook. Alan stands tall and bites down on Armstrong with enough force to split a man in half. Alan, with some pain in his teeth, pulls back.

Alan: Huh?

Armstrong: Nanomachines son, they harden in response to physical trauma. You can't hurt me Alan.

Alan tries to bite him again, hoping to break through his armor. Armstrong moves out of the way and places his hands on the sides of Alan's head.

Armstrong: Down, boy.

Armstrong crushes Alan's last head Omni Man style. Blood flies everywhere. Raiden wakes up and walks over to the concrete shed and opens the door. Inside was a pedestal with a key lock and a big red button with a cover over it. He takes out his blade and slices the pedestal in half, because most of the time a big red button means lots of explosions.

Bladewolf drives over with a truck he hotwired. Everyone who was badly injured was placed in the back with Michiru, Nazuna, and blade wolf. Armstrong drove Kiri's car back to Animacity and parked it outside of the hospital, where Kiri, Mistral, and Raiden would be staying for a while.