Chapter 12.5: 2 months later

2 months after Alan was killed. Raiden, Kiri, and Mistral were released from the hospital. Raiden only had reversible brain trauma, it took about 2 weeks to heal but he stayed and waited for Kiri and Mistral. The doctors didn't really know what to do with Mistral, her being a cyborg and all, so they just told her to rest and take it easy. Kiri had not much damage other than his stomach and intestines being split.

Kiri decided to completely change his Cafe to a full on bar and grill. He wanted to do it because he never felt that the Maid Cafe would work and that it only brought in customers because it was different. Business has picked up since he changed it.

Doktor and his team found a way to reopen the void that took them to the BNA universe. If they so wanted to they could travel there but they are trying to study the void first.

The rest of them found an apartment complex to move into and all found jobs. They all thought that even if they could go back, they probably wouldn't. Monsoon even found a fox girl he likes.

The police found Alan's body but couldn't trace it back to any one so they just dropped the case. Alan was cremated but no one took the ashes so they were dumped in the lake.

As for the concrete shed, the button inside was to detonate bombs that were place under the city. This was only to be used if the beastmen were planning to rise up against the government. Luckily, the shed never had to be used and was demolished because it was an eye sore when driving along the highway.

Finally after like 3 years this thing is finished. If I had followed my weekly update plan then this could've been finished in like 2021. I'll probably write some side stories for this every once in a while. I also have some other stories that I've worked on published so if you could check those out too, that'd be great. Thanks for reading.