Chapter 8: Old Friend

Back on Shirou's end, he was out patrolling the city. Looking for the occasional small group of mercenaries hired by some racist asshole. But he saw something different last night. A light that hadn't been on in a while at the Sylvasta building. He went to go check it out and it was not a pretty sight. The room was the room he first met Alan in. In there was Alan and Nazuna. Alan doing God knows what on his computer and Nazuna tied to a chair. There was a projector behind her. It was playing anti-beastman propaganda aswell as gore. Shirou could barely hear it but there was also screams, bones breaking, blood spilling, and other stuff like that playing on a speaker. He had no idea how long she had been there but he could assume it was around 4 hours. He jumped down from the building he was on and sprinted towards the entrance to the building.
Upwards he climbed until he got to the room to which he kicked down the door.

Alan: So the puppy finallly deci-

Without time for conversation, Shirou grabbed Nazuna, jumped out the window, and started to head for the docks. After making good distance from Alan, he put Nazuna down. He could see the bruises on her through her ripped sweatshirt. She had a terrified 1000 yard stare

Shirou: Are you hurt in any way, shape or form?

Nazuna tried to get a word out, but all she could do was sob her eyes out into Shirou's shoulder.

Shirou: It's okay, you're safe with me.

Shirou picked her up and started walking to a place he knew nearby.

Kiri was doing his usual thing at the bar. It was moving pretty slow, barely any customers. Raiden was there. Kiri was making yet another drink for him. Kiri pulled out a shaker, dropped some ice in, and poured 1 and a half ounces of honey mead and 1/2 ounce of blue curacao. He shook the drink for around 2 minutes before straining it into a tall glass with ice. He finished it of with 1/2 ounce of grenadine, 3 ounces of sprite and a lemon wheel on the glass.

Kiri: Good job Raiden, you finally learned patience

Raiden: Oh shut the hell up. *he takes a swig* This shit good, 8.5 out of 10

Kiri: Thanks, call it stairway to heaven.

Shirou walks through the door, Nazuna in his arms.

Kiri and Raiden: HOLY SHIT, WHAT HAPPENED.

Shirou: I saved her from being tortured by Alan.

Kiri: I'M GONNA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH.

Shirou: Don't worry, we'll kill him eventually, Raiden already told me about his little possy and were gonna end him for good.

He sat Nazuna down on one of the stools. She's barely conscious. Kiri grabs a napkin and starts cleaning up the blood on her.

Kiri: Hey there kiddo, want a drink?

Nazuna: Coke

Kiri: got it.

He pulled out a drink dispenser, pressed the coke button, and filled a small glass with it.

Kiri: Here you go.

Nazuna: Thanks.

After a while it was closing time and they all wanted to go home. Kiri could only fit really two people in his car so Raiden and Shirou walked home. Kiri carried Nazuna to his car. It was a Porsche 911 from 1973. It was originally his father's before he had passed. His father kept it stock while kiri wanted to mod it. It wasn't super tricked out but it produced good hp so he wasn't complaining.

As he drove Nazuna home, he turned on the radio. Night Running was playing. He could hear Nazuna in the background softly singing along. They got to her house, which was unlocked and Kiri carried her up the stairs and into her bed.

Kiri: Yo you mind if I crash here for the night.

Nazuna: Sure.

Kiri: Thanks. *he begins to go down stairs*

Nazuna: Where ya *yawns* going.

Kiri: To sleep on the couch?

Nazuna: You can sleep on my bed if you want

Kiri: I'm good

Nazuna: Come on, I insist. My beds way more comfy than that old couch out there.

Kiri: Fine

Kiri climbed into bed with Nazuna. He wanted to give her some space considering what had happened that night.

Kiri: Hey by the way, if you need anyone to talk to or need help, I am always here, okay?

Nazuna: Ok, goodnight.

Kiri: Night.