Chapter Five: An Unexpected Guest

It was 6:30 am and Raiden was just about to start his job. The maids were expected to be there at 6:45 with the job starting at 7:00 so the maids could get their outfit on and socialize. He was ready and about to walk out the door
When he noticed Shirou asleep in a chair so he walked out the door quietly. He was walking to the Cafe in somewhat of a hurry, having time to get there but also wanting to be early enough to have a chance to talk a little. He got to the Cafe, went to the back and started getting his maid outfit on. Immediately everyone looked at him not knowing if the cyborg was seriously a worker. Finally one of the maids went up to him and tried to start a conversation.

Maid: H-Hi

Raiden: Hello

Maid: So are you new here

Raiden: Yeah, I needed a job and this one was the only one hiring

Maid: I'm new too I started 2 days ago though.

Raiden: Well then we'll learn the ropes together. How bad can this day get.

Maid: Looks like it's almost time. Hope you do well

Raiden: You too

Just then Kiri stepped into the room.

Kiri: Hey guys, we have a new employee, Raiden. He may look intimidating but he's VERY FRIENDLY. Anyway get out there and give em your best.

Raiden knew that he was looking back on the interview.

It was a long boring couple of hours. Raiden had served one guy and that was kind of it. Looking at the clock it was 1:27. From what Raiden could tell the place wasn't very busy ever with it being a small Cafe. All the other girls were busy with other people so if anyone else had walked in it was Raiden's responsibility. A Hispanic looking man had walked in, sporting a pony tail, stubble that covered his lip and chin, and brown eyes, the sexiest man you, your mom, and your grandma had ever seen. One problem, that man is non other the Jetstream Sam. Raiden, only acknowledging that someone had walked through the door went up to Sam and did as the other maids had done.

Raiden: Welcome home master, please fol- OH GOD.

Raiden backed up and got into a battle position, seeing that Sam hadn't had his murasama with him, he wasn't here for combat

Jetstream Sam: Well it's a surprise seeing you here. Aren't you going to serve me.

Raiden: Why would I do that.

Sam: Because I am the customer?

They had silently agreed that this wasn't the place for a battle so they kind of cooperated. Four hours goes by, Sam had left and Raiden was about to clock out.

At the airport however a private jet had landed. Out stepped a man with blonde hair and a blue suit.

???: Time for round two