Chapter 10: In the Flesh

Alan had shown up, conveniently at the near end of the show. The good thing is everyone was expecting this. The plan was that they would host a concert, Alan would show up thinking that it would be an easy way to get rid of a large amount if beastmen, then Michiru and them would beat the shit out of him and arrest him. Armstrong, Sam, and the rest would evacuate everyone and then help with Alan.

Alan walked across the stage up to the mic. Nazuna tried to tackle him but she was shot with a net. Alan wanted her alive. He stepped up to the mic

Alan: Hellooo Animacity. How we all feeling tonight.

The crowd was screaming out of fear.

Alan: Tough crowd I see. Well as you're all still piling out, I might as well say some things. While I was in Belgium, I studied up on a pretty famous character in history. Adolph Hitler. And as you all know he tried to exterminate beastmen. Well I've taken some notes and decided instead of trying to turn you all human. I'll just straight up kill you. Tata.

He released Nazuna and three more drones trapped the rest in nets Alan had a hand gun on him but he wanted them to suffer more.

By this time Raiden had cut himself free with his sword and started releasing Michiru, Kiri and Shirou. Nazuna stood by Alan's side. She stood slightly bent over, teeth showing and was drooling slightly. She had become feral. Michiru called out for her.

Alan: Don't you see? Nazuna isn't here, she's gone. Sick 'em girl

Nazuna lunges toward Michiru and they both go to the ground. Nazuna ends up on top of Michiru and starts mauling her. Michiru gets Nazuna off of her and they start exchanging blows.

Michiru: Nazuna, what's happened to you.

Nazuna: *incoherent snarling and growling*

Michiru: Shit, you've gone off the deep end.

Raiden and kiri attempt to help but Alan calls in a troop of Metal Gears.

Michiru gives a right hook to Nazuna and follows it up with a kick, knocking her over. She gets on top of her. She starts punching her in the face over and over until she looks down at her friends bloodied face. She lowers her clenched fist and begins sobbing.