2

It was several days afterward, but word spread of what Harry did to Ron Weasley. The redhead tried to milk all the sympathy, but found as it seemed that the whole school knew what he had done. Ravenclaws glared him, as did the Hufflepuffs, Slytherins of course didn't care about it at all since it was about Gryffindor.As for Harry and Hermione they got to know their new friend Luna Lovegood a lot better and that caused for an interesting encounter one lunch time.

Harry came storming with Hermione following looking as furious as Harry did with Luna trailing them looking quite worried. Harry stopped at the Ravenclaw table and demanded they return all of Luna's stuff or he'd hex them all to bits. This of course caused a few snorts at the Ravenclaw table, but Harry decided to demonstrate on an open bench spot.

He blasted it leaving just a gaping hole and it looked like it burned the floor too. This made the girls of Ravenclaw who stole Luna's stuff rush from their seats to return the things they'd 'borrowed'. That's when professor Flitwick came over wondering what the commotion was all about, McGonagall also came over because it involved two of her Gryffindors.

Harry then told them what Luna has endured since she arrived in this castle. What Harry told them shocked the two teachers, but what shocked them more was when they asked why Luna didn't come to them. Harry snorted and told them that it'd only increase the bullying. He explained it to the two professors like he had plenty of experience.

After that was done Harry left and sat at the Gryffindor table with Hermione who guided Luna to the table also."Harry, you didn't have to do that" Luna said in a small voice."Luna, what they did was cruel and had to be stopped before it went too far" Harry said firmly.Luna was about to open her mouth when Hermione cut her off."Luna, Harry and I have experience in this and we don't want this to continue with you too, so we're doing something to stop it" Hermione said.

Luna nodded."Luna, we're friends and friends always help one another no matter what" Harry said gently.Luna looked up and saw the sincerity in Harry's eyes and when she looked at Hermione they showed the same. This only clarified it, she had friends that wanted her.

No longer will she be alone and unwanted, not with these two around she'll always be safe.Ron glared at the golden couple, as they now have been called. He was supposed to be Hermione and Ginny with Harry. But no, Potter had to ruin it. He had to take away the one thing he wanted. Potter could have any girl in the castle, but had to take what he wanted, what he claimed.

This made the redhead very angry, but little did he know was the his brothers and sister was watching him closely."We're agreed if Ron does anything to Harry or Hermione we take him down" Ginny said."Yeah, but I think Ronniekins should worry about what'll happen to him if he tries something on them" Fred said.

"You're right dear brother, Harry just punched him and that knock Ronniekins unconscious all night, and I don't think he was truly angry yet," George said."Bloody hell, I hate to be on either of their bad side" Fred said shivering at the thought.George thought this too and shivered also."I agree with both of you, Harry and Hermione are not to be messed with. But if you piss both of them off Merlin help you" Ginny said."Gin, I don't think Merlin could stop those two, Harry's probably the most powerful student ever and Hermione's the smartest witch of her age" Neville said joining in the conversation.

They all agreed that if Ron messed with Harry and Hermione it would be the last thing he'd ever do./Scene Break/After lunch the staff decided to have a meeting to discuss what happened in the Great Hall."Well, I heard that lunch was very interesting" Albus Dumbledore said, he wasn't there as he had other business to attend to."Potter waltzed up and threaten several students and got off scot-free" Severus Snape said.

"That's not what happened Severus, and you know it. Mr. Potter brought to our attention a big problem that we need to deal with" Filius Flitwick said.Minerva McGonagall and Pomona Sprout both nodded.