7

Harry sighed as he put away his clothes in his new room. He moved in with Sirius and Remus and they were waiting for him to get his things put away before telling him the training schedule they had planned. Hermione was lying on Harry's bed breaking it in.

"Alright, I'm set let's go see Sirius and Remus" Harry said.

Hermione got up and Harry took her hand as they headed downstairs. When they got there they found Remus reading and Sirius pacing.

"Sirius, what's up?" Harry asked.

Sirius stopped pacing and smiled.

"Well pup, Remus and I are going to start training you and your friends" Sirius said.

"Really?"

Remus and Sirius nodded.

Harry let go of Hermione's hand and hugged his godfather then went and hugged Remus.

"I see you're happy about this now, but wait til the training begins, this won't be easy" Remus said.

"I'm ready" Harry said firmly.

Hermione moved forward and stood by Harry with a look of determination on her face.

"And he won't be alone, I'm not going anywhere" Hermione said.

Sirius and Remus looked at one another and knew that this going to be interesting.

/Scene Break/

A few weeks into the training Harry, Hermione, Luna, and Neville were sweaty and bruised, but happy with their progress. The two marauders talked to Luna's father and Neville's Gran and the two adults agreed to let their children go over and train with Harry and Hermione. Each brought a different skill to the table and the two marauders worked on them to get their skills to their full potential and to help the ones they lacked.

For Hermione it was that she wasn't physically strong, she knew a whole lot of spells and can use them, but she had not upper body strength let alone lower body. So the marauders had Hermione on a exercise program, though they all were on one, she was one that need it the most aside from, Luna and Neville. Hermione brought her grand intelligence on practically anything, she needed to be reined in when she got bossy, but they knew she was just being helpful.

Harry need help with his spell knowledge and Hermione was more than willing to share what she knew with her boyfriend and her close friends. He also got more of the rigorous training, as he would be facing Voldemort. Harry told the two marauders the prophecy and this stepped up the training. Harry brought his natural leadership. He didn't know he had this ability, but he had a way to raise the spirit of his friends when they were tired and didn't think they could go on in the training.

Luna like Hermione lacked physical strength, but she also need to work on her focus, she had a tendency to zone out, which wasn't good during battle. So she learned how to concentrate for long periods of time. She brought another way of thinking out a problem, unlike Hermione who was logical Luna gave them other option that could be very useful in tight situations.

Neville just needed self-confidence, though he got a lot last year he needed a big boast to be the wizard that they all knew he was. So they encouraged him whenever he failed at what he was attempting to do. They also got him a new wand since they knew that it was the cause of some of the problems. What he gave them was is his knowledge of Herbology, he was even better at it than Hermione was. He had an affinity for plants and knew how to handle them.

The marauders taught the four Occlumency too, since they said it was a useful skill to have to block someone from reading their mind and to calm themselves, which Harry needed. They got the teens to exercise since they knew most purebloods don't and it would the teens an advantage. They trained for long periods and the four grew close to one another and slowly became a unit.