Epilogue

Voldemort had gathered all of his forces for his assault on Hogwarts. He had giants, Dementors and his loyal Death Eaters. He knew if he could overwhelm the castle then they'd have to surrender. Mainly because they had students there and would fear for them. Yes, the plan was perfect. He didn't care about Potter's little army he had. That would be easily dealt with. According to his spies the group was not very organized. He was going savor this moment where he'd take down his two main enemies at once. When the battle ends both Albus Dumbledore and Harry Potter will be no more.

/Scene Break/

The first day of exams had just been taken and a lot of the students just wanted to relax. But a violent shaking broke that. Many of the students had fallen to the floor from the shaking and were now wondering what was going on. They got their answer from an announcement.

"All students please return to your dorms immediately!"

Many students went to their dorms except for ones who felt a certain galleon begin to burn in their pockets. They left quickly to the meeting area. There they found Harry standing there looking very alert. By his side was Hermione, who was looking over something along with Daphne. Neville was pacing back and forth. Luna was sitting in a chair swinging her legs without a care in the world. Susan looked very serious as she kept checking her wand. Hermione tapped Harry on the shoulder letting him know that everyone was there.

"I'm glad you all could make it. Voldemort is attacking Hogwarts as I speak" Harry said.

Gasps were heard.

"That was the shaking you felt before. He and other Death Eaters are attacking the wards. The wards are still holding, but for how long I have no idea. Now I know I trained you all, but if anyone of you wants to leave now Then go. I will not hold it against you" Harry said.

No one moved a muscle. This made Harry smiled a bit.

"Good, Dumbledore's Order is here also and with them we are coordinating attack plans. Go to Hermione and Daphne for your assignments" Harry said.

Soon movement was made and students, no warriors began to find out what and where they'd be defending. They were well organized and soon everyone was ready.

"Before you all go I want to wish you all the best of luck and that I am very proud of you all. With that I want to remind you all to fight with all your heart. You will be shown no mercy with the Death Eaters. They are here to torture and kill they will not give you any mercy whatsoever," Harry said.

Every student nodded, they all had grim looks of their faces.

/Scene Break/

Voldemort finally made it through the wards and was pleased at the open field in front of him. This was going to easier than he thought. He began striding forward like he already owned the castle when all of the sudden some of the giants leading the way fell into pit traps. You could hear them roaring in pain and one of the Death Eaters who were close by the giants fell in also. In the pits were sharpened pikes. Voldemort was a bit amused by this and was somewhat happy that there was going to be a fight. He'd hate to just storm in without any opposition.

/Scene Break/

"Harry, we just got word that giants have fallen into some of our traps" Susan said.

"Good, that should help us some" Harry said.

"Giants" one of the DA members said stunned.

"Yeah, looks like Voldemort is going all out on this" Harry said with a sigh.

"Everyone get to where you are supposed to be then wait for the signal" Hermione said taking charge.

This got everyone moving until the only ones left were Harry, Hermione, Susan, Daphne, Neville, and Luna.