15

"Well Harry, thanks to that article we're all going to have be twice as careful" Amelia said.

"I agree, Voldemort will probably try to knock us off one by one" Adrian said.

"I'm sorry, I did what I thought I was right" Harry apologized.

"No need to apologize Harry. This would've gotten out somehow sooner or later" Amelia said with a smile to show Harry that she wasn't upset with him.

Harry nodded though he felt guilty for putting targets on what he thought of as his family.

"Harry, snap out of it!"

Harry looked to see his girlfriend looking at him with a critical eye.

"What do you mean Hermione?" Harry asked.

"Don't play dumb with me Harry James Potter. I haven't been your friend all these years and your girlfriend for the past year not to know what you're thinking" Hermione said, "so we didn't think of the consequences of the article that was written, that doesn't matter Harry since it was going to get out at some point. Besides we have bigger things to worry about."

"You're right Hermione, sorry everyone" Harry said with a sigh.

"It's alright Harry, we all understand your worry" Adrian said.

Harry felt relief from hearing that.

"But it doesn't mean we should live in fear Harry. Voldemort and his Death Eater feed off that and that is what makes them stronger. We can't let that have that over us" Adrian said.

Harry nodded.

"Good, now what were we talking about?" Adrian asked.

The whole group were having a meeting discussing the article that has created quite a stir. They needed to plan certain things to harness this newfound power, but do it tactfully.

/Scene Break/

Meanwhile down in the dungeons Snape began to plan out his revenge against Potter.

"How dare that brat make me look like a fool. I'll show him" Snape muttered to himself.

/Scene Break/

Everyone in school looked at the group with a different sight of eyes. Now as Harry and his friends made their way down the halls people got out of their way and were very courteous to them. It kind of scared them at first then it got a bit annoying.

"Damn, I wish they'd all stop staring" Daphne said.

"Welcome to my world" Harry said.

Daphne grumbled as she poked at her food.

"Come on Daph, look at the bright side of things. Now you can get the best books in the library" Hermione said cheerfully.

"Only you'd see that as a positive" Daphne said.

"Well it is" Hermione said.

Susan and Daphne just sighed and shook their heads.

/Scene Break/

Slytherin was hard hit for the attack they did against one of their own. They lost all of their house points making it the largest point loss ever in Hogwarts history. As for the five attackers they got a heavy load of punishments in the form of detentions by all the professors. This again went down in Hogwarts history since no student let alone five have been given a series of detentions by all their professors. What kept the five from being expelled was some gold passed between certain people.

Snape was quite furious and that made him plan harder on how to get Granger. He knew that he had to be careful since it appeared that she and her friends were on alert for any kind of attack.