8. August

"What are you looking so worried about?" Kade asks lifting me out of the chair before sitting and pulling me back into his lap. His strong arms wrapping around me and making me feel safe and loved.

"I think the boys will be coming home very soon" I tell him as he nuzzles into my neck and i feel the slightest pause before he says "I thought they still has six weeks before the season ends"

"They do but..." I groan as he hits a sweet spot.

"But?" he questions grinning against me.

"Bea Bea has finally realised her feelings and had enough, she quit and left them, so she can sort out what she wants"

"She hasn't gone back to her mothers has she?" he sounds horrified at the thought.

"Um... No" I tell him, wondering how they will take my interfering.

"What else?" his voice is velvet soft, demanding I tell him everything and I shiver in his hold as my body reacts to his command and I squirm on his lap, feeling his cock hardening under me and I tell him everything, from speaking to an upset Bea and then my talk with our boys, and where I have sent her.

"I just wanted to help them all realised what be staring them in the face for years, she is a part of this family, our daughter in my heart already, am I wrong to want to make it official" I whisper out and he chuckles.

"No, we can all use a little help sometimes" and I know he is thinking of when Uncle helped them find me after I had run from them many years ago, something which he had finally admitted to after one to many brandy's at Christmas.

"Do you want the boys to find her, you know if they come home they will want to know" he asks me and I nod.

"I think so, but it depends on what they say, they are not stupid just so focussed on their racing that they stopped seeing her and she let them, I want them to give her the rest of the season, to relax, unwind and think about what she wants, to do her own things, finish and publish her books, and i want them to realise just how much she means to them"

"Okay" he murmurs, his lips going back to my neck and making me moan.

"Okay?"

"Yes baby, I agree, we all love Bea and we are not blind about how they are together, and I understand why you helped her, we just have to hope now, that it does what we think it will"

"I love you" I whisper to him, turning my head to find his lips.  "Now, How do I tell Knox and Kier that I interfered?"

He laughs and points to the desk where I see the intercom light is red... its on "They already know.  Come and join us" he tells them as I fidget and blush.

Turns out that my husbands were not at all worried about my interference in our youngest children's lives and all of us were rooting for Bea and the boys to actually come together and we  discussed just how much help we would give the boys before their hands started wandering and we focused on ourselves instead. 

We were all still in bed when the gate alarmed, letting us know the boys had arrived.

"Show time" Knox laughed, swing me up into his arms to carry me downstairs and I grinned up at him, as the door opened and the boys came in, stopping and rolling their eyes at the sight of my in their fathers arms.

"Mom, dad" they greet as Knox lets me slide down his body till I'm standing.

"Boys, what a surprise" I greet them both and they each come forward to hug and kiss me, towering over me, I can feel the tension in them both.  "Are you staying long?"

"Till you tell us where she is!" Blake growls out  and I laugh as Knox growls back at them.

"Careful!" he warns and the boys look at me and I can see the sorrow in their eyes.

I look at Knox and know he has seen it too "Come on, let's have a drink" he says leading the way to the den, my hand in his and the boys trailing behind us.  He pours a drink for each of them "Sit" he directs before handing me a drink and sitting next to me.

"You know" Simon asks him and he nods.

"Does she love us?" Blake whispered out, looking at me and I could see the emotion in his eyes.

"I think its more important to focus on how you feel about her" I tell him gently.

"Do you know where she is?" Simon mutters and I nod.

"Yes"

"Can you tell us at least that she is safe"

"Yes, she's safe" I lean forward and look at them, both subdued by what had happened.  "How do you feel?"

"We love her, its taken her running to realise it and I'm terrified we are too late, but we won't give up, she's too important to us both" Simon replies.

"Logan told us to give her some space, to focus on finishing the season and let her work out what she wants... he knew how she felt before we realised it" Blakes gaze caught mine "You all did?"

I shook my head "We had hoped, but you all seemed rooted in your friendship.  I knew Bea watched you but it was only when she phoned me yesterday that I knew... what happened?"

Simon growled "We were at a club with the team and two girls threw themselves at us, the press caught it and we know Bea saw it, nothing happened, we immediately sent the girls away but missed the photographer.  The photo told a different story, it was damming"

"She ran away from us" Blake grunts in displeasure.

"She needed a break, and you know if you had spoken to her she would have once again dropped everything for the two of you, just like she always has.  Logan is right, give her these 6 weeks, let her finish her book and maybe even publish it, give her a chance to work out whether she is ready to fight for what her heart wants.  Give her a chance to miss you"

"And if she doesn't want to come back, then what!" Simons tone not hiding his fear.

"Then you can chase her" Knox tells them softly

"I promise I... we will keep an eye on her, and you can email her, she has turned off her phone but her emails are active" I tell them.

"Where?" Blake asks again but i shake my head.

"I will tell you in six weeks" I tell him and watch as they look at each other before they both nod.