16. Blake

I listen to Simon and Bea in the shower, her low moans letting me know she is still not getting clean.  Not that I blame anyone, especially not my brother, after all our Bea is a goddess, a siren and in the last month since she has been back at our sides, since we claimed her as ours she has tempted us every moment of every day.  

Most days start with one of us stroking her awake, then the other helping her get ready for the day.    I grin heading for the kitchen and as I make the coffee, knowing our Bea will be searching for a cup as soon as she emerges from the bedroom.

Ten minutes later I pour a cup as she giggles her way to the breakfast bar, Simons arms around her waist.

"I love you" she groans reaching for the mug, laughing as Simon pouts at her.  "You too" she giggles before groaning into her drink. "So good".  I adjust myself and share a wry smile with my brother.

"Are you ready for today?" I ask, leaning against the counter and grinning at her expression. Mom was coming up to wedding dress shop with her.

"Can't we just get married in the garden at the Manor? Just us, nothing fancy... casual?"

"Is that what you want?"  Simon asks her softly, both of us picking up on something in her tone.

"Baby?" I prompt.

"I don't want my parents there" she mutters out, looking down.

"Why?" Simon wraps himself around her and she leans into him.

"They" she pauses and I wonder what they have done now. "They don't support us, so I don't want them there, but if we have a big event, they will know about it and I don't want to deal with them"

"Who do you want there?" he asks her gently.

"Mama August and your dads, Amalie and her lot, Logan, Paris and your brothers" she says looking up at me.

"Okay" I tell her and she looks between us.

"What?"

Simon grins at me "That's fine with us too baby, in fact its perfect and you can leave it all to us"

She send us a suspicious look "What are you up to?"

I laugh, moving round to pull her out of Simon arms into mine. "As we are seeing everyone this weekend, how about we see if we can get married then"

"That's four days away, its not possible..." she gasps out and we both nod, laughing as the doorbell sounds.

"Hold that thought baby" Simon laughs heading off to let Mum in.  I can hear them talking quietly in the hall before Mum shouts a muffled 'yes'.  

Bea snorts out a laugh and leans into my chest at the sound from the hallway "Looks like we are getting married this weekend" she giggles.

"I can't wait, every day your surname is not ours is a day too long" I tell her as mum rushes in, pulling Bea out of my arms to hug her.

"Are you sure?" Mum rushes out and Bea nods 

"Simple and surrounded by family please" she tells mum and I can see the tears in mums eyes as she pulls Bea back into her hug.

"My daughter, I'm so proud of you" 

"So Mum, how do we do it?" I ask, pouring her a coffee as she pushes onto Simons seat next to Bea, rummaging around in her bag and pulling out a notebook and pen.

"We start with the celebrant and I know just the person, I will give them a call to see if they are free and then everything else will follow..." she says and proceeds to help us plan our weekend wedding in one morning as we drink coffee.

Celebrant confirmed, Mum takes Bea out to find a dress, leaving us with a list of jobs to do before the weekend.  They return four hours later smiles on their faces, a dress bag showing us they had been successful.  When Dad Knox arrived to pick Mum up, she took the bag with her and our tux's promising she would get them dry cleaned and ready for us.

The next two days were peppered with questions, messages and orders from mum, Bea Bea looking relaxed and happy with everything that was happening.  She had blocked two calls over those days from her parents, telling us she had nothing to say to them and didn't want us to deal with them for her.  They didn't bother to contact us or the home phone so we decided to let it go until they came at us directly.

Then it was Friday and we were loading into the car, heading back to the family home and our wedding.