19. Epilogue - 6 Months Later

It was a dark and stormy night but I didn't care.

"Drive faster" I mutter between pants, feeling the next contraction hit. Simon at my side, looking totally panicked.

"This is your fault" I growl out at them and they both laugh at me.

"Baby, you said you were okay, we didn't know this would happen, scared the crap out of us when your waters broke like that" Simon lectured me. "You should have told us you had been feeling contractions"

"Hurry, please I don't want our babies to be born in this car!" I gasp out.

"No more arguing, we're here" Blake tells us, pulling up to the drop off area, a nurse with wheelchair coming out to meet us as Simon carefully helped me out of the car.

"Blake, Simon!" we heard dad Kade shout as he gets out of a car, waving his driver off. "Go, I'll park the car"

My eyes water at his thoughtfulness, I needed them both at my side right now.

"This way" the nurse called guiding us through the hospital towards the private birthing rooms. We knew we would soon have family joining us and the suite we had booked had a large waiting room attached, with refreshments and comfy chairs to keep our family comfortable whilst they waited.

And waited...

And waited...

Till eight hours later a tiny wail broke through between my cries, my husbands threats and panting and instructions from the doctor. Ten minutes later followed by a second wail.

Our family waited patiently as the doctor and nurses did their thing, checking and cleaning us up, till they handed a baby girl to each of my men, who brought them to me.

"Constance" Blake introduced settling down on one side of the bed and passing her into my arms, as Simon sat down on the other "Phoebe" he said passing her across, each sleeping babe wrapped in a soft pink blanket.

"They're beautiful" I whisper out.

"They are" Simon agrees "just like their mother" he adds leaning forward to kiss my forehead.

"Thank you" Blake tells me, his hand coming up to cup my cheek and I lean into his warmth "Thank you for this wonderful gift, thank you for taking a chance on loving us, I love you"

"We love you" Simon adds and I smile tearfully back at them, my heart full.

"I love you too, both of you, you make my heart beat"

"Ready for the masses?" Blakes asks softly and I nod, I know they won't all rush in at once, the staff will allow two visitors aside from my husbands in the room with me, and I knew Mama would be first.

"Lets do this" I agreed smiling with them as the door opened.