15. Beatrice

The crowd was silent around us, waiting...

"Yes" I whisper, tears blurring my eyes.
"Yes?" Simon questioned, his hand reaching for mine.
"Yes" I said louder, clearer and suddenly loud cheers surrounded us and I was in his arms, Blake, coming up to wrap his arms around both of us.

"I love you both" I whisper  loud enough for them to hear but not the surrounding crowd of fans and reporters
"We love you too baby, so much, don't ever leave us again" Simon said between kissing the tears of joy from my face.
"So much" Blake whispered into my ear and I grinned up at both of them.

"She said YES!" Simon roars out and I gasp as champagne corks pop and we are showered by sticky bubbly liquid.

The rest of that day was a blur to me. Mama August and the dads kept me safe and protected as Blake and Simon did the required interviews and photos.
They kept us in sight of my boys and I could frequently feel their eyes on me, making sure I was still here. I knew it would take a while for that worry to leave them, it had been one of the things they had warned me about in our telephone conversations, that once they had me back they wouldn't let me disappear again... ever.

"Come on, this way" Rebecca appeared at our side and we followed her though a door where Denver and Logan were waiting, just moments before David ushered Blake and Simon through a door further up. As soon as they were clear of the door, both made a dash for me, holding me between them both and they wrapped themselves around me.

After that we had moved quickly to the hotel they were staying at, spirited away from the track and watching eyes by security. At the hotel our family and friends had waved us off and then it had just been us.

They had led me into their suite and as the door had shut behind us, silence had fallen between us. 
Then in a rush we all said the same thing "I'm sorry!"
There was a second of absolute silence before we all laughed, my boys closing in either side of me, their arms holding me tight between them as our laughter changed, quieting as they just held onto me.

"Never again baby please" Simon growled softly and I pulled back to look up at him.  I could see the pain my leaving had caused, his emotions clearly showing "Promise" he adds and I nod.

"I promise" I tell him, my gaze shifting to Blake, "I promise that I won't leave you like that ever agin, I promise I will fight to stand by your sides, I promise that I will tell you what I need, how I feel..."

"Bea Bea" Blake groans, his lips finding mine and my eyes flutter shut as I let myself relax into his kiss, his mouth exploring mine, as Simons, lips ghost over my collarbone, causing a shiver of awareness to tingle through me.

"I want you both" I gasp out, feeling their smiles against my skin.

"And god do we want you too, are you ready for us?"

"Yes!" I gasp again, goosebumps trailing my skin in the wake of their kisses.

"Yes... Now please"

"As you command" Blake laughs, scooping me up into his arms and carrying me through to the bedroom. Sliding me gently to stand at the foot of the bed, their heated gazes raking over me and I grin as their eyes narrow following my hands as I start to undo the buttons on my blouse, allowing the delicate material to fall open.  

I blush as Simon licks his lips, his gaze scanning the delicate lilac lace bra that I treated myself to, just for this occasion, allowing the blouse to slide down my arms to pool on the floor at my feet, my hands free the button on my skirt and that too pools below, Blakes groan spurring me on as the matching lacy boy shorts are revealed.

"Turn for us baby" Simon growls out and his voice caused my nipples to harden and push against the lace.

The blush fires across my body as I do as instructed, starting a slow pirouette allowing them to see everything.