Chapter Seven

I shuddered against the grit in Caleb's voice, unable to lie to myself about the effect his words had on me. I tried to bore down on his fingers, needing him to touch me harder in chase of the release I was desperate for. I felt his smirk against my ear and shuddered.

"Such a needy little slut, aren't you?"

His words ravaged me like I wished his hands would. His tongue. Instead of bending me over and fucking me as quickly as I was aching for, his fingers continued their languorous pace on my clit. They circled, pressed, pinched. When I sucked in a breath and gripped my hands on his forearms where they held me, he leaned in to nip the lobe of my ear.

"What do you want, Rachel?"

Shaking my head to rid it of the seduction dripping from Caleb's tongue, I suddenly realized it was also in mild embarrassment. He expected me to talk through it. To say it out loud.

"Tell me. What do you want? What do you need?"

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. At the continuance of my silence, Caleb's finger left my clit and moved lower, teasing my entrance. He slid through my folds, immediately slick with my furious arousal. Using his foot, he nudged my legs apart before plunging his finger inside of the clenching depths of my pussy. I cried out and bucked in his grasp, turning my head to try to find his lips. I needed the kiss to push my body higher. To push it faster towards release. But he denied me.

Caleb's hand tightened around my throat, holding me harder and stealing my ability to move. He pumped his finger faster while his teeth left stinging bites on my neck. I pressed my hips down in an attempt to get more pressure against my clit, but again, he stopped me. Frustrated, I screamed a moan.

"Caleb, please!"

"Hell yes, that's it. Scream for me. Beg for me. Tell me what you need."

"I can't. I—" He pulled his finger from my pussy, and I screamed again. "No! Fuck, don't stop. Please, don't stop."

"Don't stop what?"

"Finger me. Go down on me. Fuck me. God, just do something, please!"

Caleb kissed my shoulder before he released the hand from around my throat and dropped to his knees. Balling the skirt of my dress in his fist, he hoisted it up, exposing my bare ass in front of his face.

"Elbows on the desk." I followed his order, my mouth dry as I focused on what he was doing behind me. "Good girl. Open your legs further and use your fingers. I want to see you spread your pussy for me."

I shuddered. My cheeks flooded with heat and my knees shook, but I did as I was told. Glancing back over my shoulder, my curiosity was met with the hunger in Caleb's gaze, though he wasn't looking at my face. I snaked an arm through my legs and ran a finger through my slit, shivering at the pleasure it created. A low groan of approval sounded behind me, egging me on. I dipped my finger into the entrance of my core, gasping softly as it stroked my nerve endings and rippled through my senses. I felt Caleb's eyes on me, pulling my hand back slowly and adding a second finger, but he grabbed my wrist.

"That's enough. I told you to spread yourself, not finger yourself. You're not coming yet. Not that easily."

The grit in his voice held a tone of warning—one I didn't have the sanity to challenge with the overwhelming need to come. I used my slickened fingers to hold myself open, antsy for his next move. And when he leaned forward and ran his tongue up the back of my thigh to the apex of my legs, I nearly screamed. His hot tongue drove me wild, higher than I already felt. But the anticipation was going to send me hurdling over the edge. When he sat back and left me aching for his touch, I wanted to slap him.