Bonus Chapter

"Is the milkshake good enough to be...How did you put it the other week? Fuckable ice cream?"

Caleb leaned back on the couch, bringing a hand to his chin and letting his finger play on his lower lip. I felt his eyes on me as I drank the cold perfection. In my peripheral vision, I glanced over his outfit, still wearing his slacks and button down from the surprise wedding he'd planned perfectly.

I laughed through a sip. "Actually, no. It isn't."

He frowned but didn't get a moment to ask why. I pulled my straw out and flung it at him, watching as droplets of melted ice cream landed on the exposed part on the top of his chest, up his neck, and all over his cheek.

"Now it is."

When he pressed his tongue to the inside of his cheek and his eyes darkened, my breath hitched and stomach flipped. I set my cup on the table as quickly and carefully as I could, jumping up and bolting for the opposing side of the coffee table. I turned back to stare at Caleb. He sat in silence, mouth slow to shut. The only piece of him that moved after a minute of my heart racing in his paused retaliation's wake was his eyes. They lifted slowly, raking up my body like a licking flame of promise.

"Rachel," he spoke slowly in a low voice. Calm and controlled.

"Hm?"

"Get your ass over here, baby, before I paddle it."

I swallowed hard, my limbs thrumming for the chase I knew he'd give me if I took a backwards step. He saw it.

"Ah ah ah, little slut. You need to clean up your mess."

My knees were a mere word from buckling. I was stuck on the verge of running and falling to my knees, knowing either way I went would end the same.

"Now."

His demand seared my brain, and my legs did as I knew they were going to—they buckled. On my knees a few feet away from Caleb, his narrowed eyes pinned me and had my core clenching in needy desire.

"Take the dress off, and then I want you to crawl to me."

I shuddered through my next breath but did as he said. I pulled the dress over my head, thankful it wasn't complicated but the mere zipper on the side. With my hands and knees on the floor, I made slow work of the distance I had put between us. Only when I was settled at his feet did Caleb kick them apart to give me room to lift higher.

The buttons of his shirt seemed to take forever to release, but he didn't move. Still sitting with a finger to his lips and his gaze boring deep into me, he didn't break when I pushed his shirt open. I went to use my finger to wipe up the droplets from his chest, but Caleb caught my wrist.

"You can do better than that," he taunted, the lightest of teasing in the irises staring back at me.

Leaning up higher to rest my lace-covered ass on my heels, I slid my tongue over his chest. With the sweetness of the ice cream and the warmth of his skin, I moaned at the flavor when it slammed into my senses. Caleb dropped my wrist and tangled his newly-freed hand into the strands of my hair. When he pulled, I moaned again.

When his chest was clean, I moved to his neck, sucking and biting at it along the way.

It was impossible not to hear his breathing grow more labored the longer I used my mouth on him. Impossible not to feel the grip strengthening in my hair as he fought to keep himself in check. To not immediately lose myself and give in to a kiss when I had cleaned his neck and moved to his cheek.

I wasn't even sure how much I'd gotten off of it when he pulled me away from my task and slammed his lips to mine. Groaning into my mouth, Caleb kissed me like a man starving. His tongue pushed past my lips, stroking against mine enough that my pussy was jealous it wasn't there instead.