Chapter Thirteen

Inhaling a sharp breath, I tried to square my shoulders but suddenly felt as though my limbs were jelly. All my forced confidence had evaporated, and I had to beg my knees not to give out. Not that Caleb would've minded seeing me fall to them before him. He'd have probably found it hotter, the cocky bastard.

I took slow, conscious steps towards him, then wrapped my hand around his shaft. When he shuddered—likely because my hand was a bit cold—I lowered to my knees with a grin at the shred of confidence that reemerged. I leaned forward and let my tongue peek out from my lips, enveloping the head into my mouth. When I took more of him back, Caleb's hand wove deep into the strands of my hair.

"Fuck yes," he groaned on a harsh whisper.

Working my hand on the length of his erection, I sucked at the head, stroking my tongue along the sensitive spot on the underside. Earning a deep grunt of approval, I pressed my tongue harder against his cock and moved my hand faster. Caleb's hand tightened at the back of my head, holding me in place. I growled in disapproval but moaned the opposite when his hips began to grind in a slower rhythm. When I lifted my lids, my gaze met his, and under the burning hunger staring down at me, I shivered. Unable to look away, I held his eyes and let my hands dig into the skin of his thighs, uncaring of how hard my nails were against his legs. He didn't seem to mind if I was hurting him anyway.

Caleb worked in slow, long thrusts, fucking my mouth and making me wetter with each teasing stroke. I lowered one hand to settle between my thighs. Rubbing circles around my clit, I moaned low in my throat, a vibration which threw off the languid strokes Caleb was using with his dick fucking past my lips. But he didn't seem upset—rather, the opposite. His gaze darkened and his lips parted before cocking into a crooked smirk.

"Show me. Finger yourself for me. Let me watch, baby. Do it for me. Show me how you like your clit played and pussy fucked."

I whimpered against the thrust he pressed hard to my throat, a small tear slipping from the corner of my eye. Reaching down with his other hand, he smeared it down my cheek and held onto my chin, gripping tight while his eyes watched my hand between my legs.

Pressing a finger into the wet depths of my needy core, closing my eyes and rocking my hips, wanting more than my own digits could allow. Moving my hips faster, I was all but bouncing on a second finger added when Caleb's hand in my hair tightened.

"Open your eyes." I did. "Fuck yes, look at me while you fuck yourself. Such a good girl, sucking my cock and fucking your fingers like that. Fuck yes."

Moving faster, I bounced my hips up and down on my fingers and felt my breathing pick up, trying my best to keep up on the head I was giving. My tongue was moving sloppily on the underside of his shaft, and I had tears falling down my cheeks, more from my own need to come than the near-gag his cock kept causing at the back of my throat.

"That's a good fucking girl," Caleb groaned, clenching his jaw.

I moaned at the praise and snapped. Withdrawing my fingers from my core, I lifted my hand to wrap around his erection again and try to take control. I pumped it faster, sucking at the head harder and working my tongue quickly. Caleb, having been taken by surprise, latched his hand back in my hair and gripped at it to stop me. The prickling pain in my scalp only spurred me on, and I grinned with a mouthful of his cock.

"Filthy little slut. Are you trying to make me come in your mouth so soon? I don't think so. I want my dessert first."

Before I could protest, I was lifted to my feet and my foot was placed on Caleb's broad shoulder. With a wobble and a yelp, I reached for anything close by, choosing the shower door's handle and Caleb's head to brace on.