Chapter 20

"Ne..

 N..san..

.. Nee-san!"

"Yes!" She shook her head, "ehem.. yes I'm here!"

"Isn't that my line?" They both jumped at the third voice that joined them. Keira turned raising an eyebrow. "Not anymore big guy."

His grin, suit, and muscl— She looked up humming the thoughts away before looking at his words, "I thought you left your villain ways Keira." 

He said walking towards the boy and carrying him over one shoulder. Tenko's eyes sparkled, a small smile on his face.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She innocently smiled her mind totally not going back to when she snuck in to meet him the first time ever. His grin turned a bit smug before he turned to Tenko and talked with him. The corner of her lips went up at the sight. 

They were talking and laughing before Tenko turned to her and--Hmm? 

Her head tilted a bit as she looked back at him. 

Why was he.. looking at her like that? His smile fell and accusing words fell out.

"Why did you leave me nee-san?"

She gasped her eyes flying open. Her breath came out in harsh pants. Where was she? What happened?

For a second there was nothing except the sound of her sharp gasps. Then it all flowed back.

"Quirks are so easy to manipulate~ if you think about it Shane Keira, you can make anyone a villain." He sneered and everything went to chaos.

"Te..nko! Al..l mi..ght!" She went to get up and found the action terribly hard. "Ugh.. Ten..ko.. an..y..bo..dy.." she finally sat up after struggling a bit. Her eyes darted around. Part of her seeing the room she was in, the other slowly recollecting the horrible events that went down.

"Nee-san!"
"Keira! Snap out of it!"

Tenko's tears.. All might's shout.

Her hands covered her face. What had she done? Horror filled her. Her quirk.. had went out of control. She pulled her hands away from her face feeling them wet. She stared at her hands that tears kept falling to. 

What have I done? What have I done? 

Sobs racked her body as the dam broke and everything inside fell out. 

***

He sat down letting out a sigh, his form deflating with a cough. Finally a break.. 

Young Midoriya passed the exam. He should receive his acceptance letter any day now. He looked up at the ceiling remembering the last couple of months. It was time.. His eyes softened to a somber look. Hopefully, his successor would reach more people and save them. The next symbol of peace.. The image of the green haired boy flashed in the front of his mind for a second before disappearing as he let out another sigh. 

He was doing this a lot these days.. sighing. 

***

She wiped her tears, her hands shaking. Her eyes darted outside the window where the sun was shining on Musutafu. Or is it Tokyo? She slowly moved her legs. They barely moved. In fact every part of her body was so hard to move. She felt her teeth gritting in frustration. 

She saw a button to call the nurse in the corner of her eye. Her hand slowly twitched before moving a bit. Every movement felt a bit excoriating as she reached ever so slowly to the button. She was so close-- The door opened, a nurse coming in with a clipboard in hand and the most bored look on her face. That look changed when she saw Keira staring at her.