Chapter 19

"I feel left out?" All might tilted his head looking at the two smiling wide with almost matching outfits. Keira was holding multiple shopping bags.

Tenko was dressed in a white t-shirt and blue pants. Keira was wearing jean shorts and a white t-shirt, her hair in a high ponytail with some bangs framing her face.

She placed down the bags on the sofa before grinning, "you didn't miss much. Let's go to TDL!!"

The amusement park was crowded filled with people laughing and running. It was contagious, the excitement. Keira grinned at them before pulling both Tenko and All might towards one of the rides. They went on roller coasters, kid rides, everything.. The entire day was having fun and laughter and every time she looked at Tenko, she would find a fond smile on her face at his excited eyes and reserved smile that threatened to break out into a large grin.

She saw All might reach out and place Tenko on his shoulders, to which the boy became happier about. Her eyes drifted to All Might, man he looks cute.. His bangs were down, his hair messier than his hero style. He was wearing a white t-shirt and some green cargo pants. Come to think of it, I saw that outfit before..

"Let's ride that one" he pointed to the ferris wheel. They walked to it joking and laughing. The atmosphere was warm as the sun started slowly going down. When there were two people before their turn, she looked up and felt a little bit queasy. This is super high.. oh boy.

All might leaned towards her, "You know that's almost the same height of might towers. You did fly to the roof before.."

She leaned whispering with a sweet smile on her face, "Liar, this is at least double."

The corner of his lips quirked before it was their turn. He set Tenko down and they entered the cabin. They slowly started going up and with each second the ground went away, Keira had to chant in her head, It's fine it's okay these things have a very low possibility of breakin-- dont think that!

"You were riding rollercoasters normally." All might raised an eyebrow making both of them look at him. She huffed, "Well this is somehow scarier."

She kept looking up and muttering before a small hand took hers. "It's okay. I'm with you nee-san."

Her hand clutched her heart, too cute, before she hugged him with a large grin. "Kid, you need to stop doing this.." she mumbled. All might watched the two who had mirroring expressions. There was no doubt of how close the two had become. He turned to the view.

"Look at that. We're reaching the top." Her stomach flipped at the thought but when she turned her head to the direction that the blonde man was looking, her face turned into awe. It was.. beautiful. The sun was setting and the sky was a mixture of pinks and yellows. It was great.

Forgotten were her fears and instead all she could focus on was this moment of peace with Tenko and Toshinori.

***
They went off of the ride. The sky was dark, the sunset was done, and the blue colors were in. Keira sighed with a small smile at the view, "The park looks even better at night."

They walked around before she noticed Tenko stumbling a bit and rubbing his eyes. "Tencchan." he turned looking up at her, "want a ride?"

He went towards her but a hand on her shoulder made them both pause, "Let me." She nodded at Toshinori. They continued talking, a comfortable mood around them. 

"It's been a fun day but I think we should go home. Young Tenko looks exhausted." He said after a while. She glanced at the kid, her eyes lighting up at his peaceful expression, his eyes closed. "Yeah sure."