Chapter 18

"Now then!" She placed the two plates down in front of Tenko as if making an offering. "My special Tonkatsu for the glorious event." 

Tenko's eyes sparkled, the dish almost making him drool. The drool is probably me.. she thought before wiping her mouth and sitting down. 

"Let's dig in!" she slapped her hands together, "Itada--" 

"All might.. isn't gonna join us?" she paused halfway at the question. Those eyes are killing me. 

"He said he'll try to join if there isn't any hero work." Keira was starting to notice that he asked for All might more than before. His face looked disappointed, leaning down a bit. She pursed her lips, the expression stabbing her heart a bit,  "You know Tencchan, he's the number one hero. He must be saving lots of people, that's why--" 

"I AM HERE!" 

Tenko grinned, his eyes sparkling. He turned quickly to look at the hero who had just popped up. Keira on the other hand was too busy trying not to have a heart attack, her hand clutching her shirt. Oh man! 

"All might!" Tenko exclaimed, his disappointment completely erased. She turned as well towards the blonde hero. 

"You came at the right time." She stood up getting his plates and setting them on the table. 

They all clasped their hands, "Itadakimasu." 

She grabbed her chopsticks before watching closely for their impressions on the food. A few minutes later, a satisfied grin was painting her lips. 

"There it is folks! My super special Tonkatsu." she couldn't stop the proud laugh coming out of her before she continued eating. A while later, they were all done. Keira glanced at the scene in front of her warmly. If someone had told her that she would be eating dinner with All might and Shimura Tenko, she would have laughed till her sides hurt.. and then she'd run away because they're probably crazy. But now.. she was probably the crazy one. 

"So, Tencchan. What do you say we go back-to-school shopping tomorrow? We can go somewhere fun afterwards too. Ooh Maybe TDL again." 

Tenko nodded smiling before glancing timidly in All might's direction. "Is All might going to come with us?" 

"Uh.." She felt her eyebrow raising a bit.. she glanced at All might. He nodded, "I will be there!" 

"Great!" Keira said happily before they all continued chatting and eating. Tenko looked happy and despite how big the penthouse was, it felt very cozy. 

***

She tucked him in, "Good night Tenko" Keira stepped back after patting his head. "Do you need anything?" 

The boy had a small smile on his face before he shook his head. "Good night nee-san." 

She walked out of the room, a fond smile on her face. It was such a nice day. And tomorrow is gonna be even better, She hummed thinking about the stuff she'll buy for Tenko, counting on her fingers as she walked back to her room. 

She reached out to open the door, her hand going towards the handle. She didn't know why but everything suddenly felt like slow motion. The door feels.. very far away.. 

Tomorrow will be fun.

Once her hand touched the cool doorknob, the spell was broken. 

She paused for a second. She glanced around, her eyebrow raised. Their were no sounds except her question that drifted off into nothing. She sighed turning the handle and going inside to sleep.