☂︎︎ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 & 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

in which you go with ur best friend to a meet & greet~

y/n's POV:

at the moment i'm in line with my best friend, gia, to meet aidan gallagher. to be honest i wasn't a fan of this guy. but gia is obsessed with him. i'm only here because she practically forced me to go. also so i can make sure she doesn't go crazy as soon as she lays eyes on him.

i zoned out, not even realizing we we're moving up until i was broken out of my thoughts by gia squealing. i looked forward and there he was, aidan fucking gallagher.

i would be lying if i said he wasn't attractive. because he lowkey looks hot right now.

"hi, there," he smiles at us. i look away and lean on the wall with my arms crossed.

"hi!" gia squeaks. she's pretty much bouncing off the walls.

she hands him a picture of him as five hargreeves for him to autograph.

"did you guys want a picture?" he asks, handing the photo back to gia. i was about to say something but gia cut me off.

"yes!" i look at her with an annoyed expression on my face.

"come on, y/n. please?" she whispers in my ear. i roll my eyes.

"fine," i put my hand out, expecting her to give me her phone so i can take the picture.

"oh, no, hun. ur gonna be in the photo," she hands her phone to a random person in line.

"what?! why do i need to be in it?"

"what? you don't like me?" aidan smirks at me. i roll my eyes.

"come on!" gia drags me over to aidan. he stands in the middle of us and wraps an arm around our backs. i shiver at the touch. i didn't realize he slipped something into my pocket.

him and gia smile at the camera as i just stare at it. the girl snaps the photo and hands the phone back to gia.

"thank you so much," gia thanks the girl.

"no problem!" the girl gets back in line.

"ek! y/n look!" she shows me the photo. i shove it in her face.

"yea, i don't care. can we leave now?" i hear aidan chuckle in the corner.

"ugh, fine," i start walking and hear gia practically scream goodbye to aidan.

"bye, girls," he says. i roll my eyes and drag gia away by her arm.

on our way home gia breaks the silence.

"hey, y/n, what's in ur pocket?" i look at her confused.

"huh?" she pulls out a piece of paper from my back pocket.

*** *** ****

text me :) - aidan g.

what the fuck.

gia squeals.

"y/n! he totally likes you!" i scoff.

"yea, right. he's famous. i really doubt he would like me. plus we didn't even speak a word to each other," she hands me the paper.

"first of all, he spoke a word to you, you just didn't reply. you just rolled ur eyes. and second of all, it's called love at first sight, hun," she smirks at me. i smile sarcastically and flick her in the head.

"ow!" i laugh.

👁👄👁

- temperance <3