☂︎︎ 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

in which five comes home after a long day~

y/n's POV:

i was peacefully reading my book when i heard a familiar-

woosh~

fives home.

i look to my left and see five with a cut on his cheek, panting.

"long day, love?" i ask. he nods. i put my book down and walk over to him.

"let's get that cut fixed up," i drag him into the bathroom.

i grab stuff to clean his cut and set them on the counter. i harshly push his head in the sink to rinse his cut.

"jeez, y/n," i laugh.

after i rinse his cut i put some soap on a rag and start to clean around the cut.

"thanks for helping me, y/n," i nod.

"i'm used to it. ur always getting urself into some kind of trouble," he playfully rolls his eyes.

i finish cleaning around the cut and place a marvel bandage on it.

"what am i? 5 years old?" he asks sarcastically. i roll my eyes.

"shut up. we didn't have any normal ones," i drag him back into his bedroom.

"do you want me to go get you coffee?" he nods.

"alright, i'll be back in a minute," i grab my wallet, kiss his cheek, and walk out the door.

five's POV:

i was watching something stupid on my phone when y/n walked back in the room with coffee.

"here," she hands it to me. i take a sip.

"hm, you get this from griddy's?" i ask.

"where else would i get it from?" i laugh. she lays down next to me as i put my coffee down. i lay my head down on her chest with an arm around her stomach.

"you tired?" i nod into her chest. she laughs and places a small kiss to my head. i smile.

"then go to bed, bub," i look up at her.

"you sure?" she smiles at me.

"yea," i give her a quick peck on the lips before laying back down on her chest and falling into a deep slumber.

i think i seriously need to learn how to write cute stuff. cuz i'm terrible at writing it.

- temperance <3