☂︎︎ 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: diasshadow

Y/N L/N

today i had a fight scene with aidan. our characters hated each other but in a few episodes i guess they're gonna become lovers.

"y/n and aidan to set!" i quickly set my water down and walked over to aidan who was already there.

"hey, you ready?" he asked with a smile.

"yup, you?" he shrugged.

"i'm sure i'll do fine," i nodded, getting into position as he did the same.

"and.. ACTION!" aidan and i began to act like we were punching and kicking each other for the scene.

near the end of the scene, i had to pin aidan up against the wall and say something along the lines of: "tired yet, school boy?"

that time eventually came as i grabbed aidan by the collar of his shirt, carefully shoving him against the wall.

"tired yet, school boy-" i was cut off by a pair of lips. by instinct, i pulled back and smacked him across the face.

"oh my god," i realized what i had done and put my hands over my mouth.

"sorry," he said, sliding out from between the wall and me, running to his trailer.

"no- aidan!" i called, but he continued to run.

"i can't believe he just did that!" david exclaimed.

"yeah, he's such an idiot," i heard the cast begin to make fun of him. i wasn't having it.

"guys, it wasn't his fault. leave him alone," i said before running off to find aidan's trailer.

eventually i found the trailer that read "five" and walked inside.

"aidan?" he looked up from his pillow and stood up quickly once he realized it was me.

"hey, i'm so sorry for what happened i just-" i cut him off with a kiss, a soft one filled with love.

"it's okay," i smiled and stroked his cheek with my thumb once i pulled away.

he was smiling like an idiot, as was i. i couldn't be happier.

i hated this

i physically can not write imagines even decently when it's on set

like tf was this ew

also i'm not trashing the idea i'm trashing my writing