☂︎︎ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 & 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 3️⃣ | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

y/n forced gia to stay at her house and clean her room since she threw her clothes everywhere while she went to meet aidan.

she walked into the coffee shop and immediately spotted aidan. i mean, it was kinda hard not to.

"hey!" he waved her over to his table.

"hi," she smiled softly.

"so, how are you?" he asked.

"i'm good. you?"

"great," she nodded awkwardly. she didn't really know how to talk to guys. considering none talked to her.

"i'll go get our coffee. what do you want?"

"iced coffee," she simply replied. he nodded and walked off.

gia

so, how's it goinggg? 🤭🤭

aren't you supposed to be cleaning my room?

i'm finished

did you just shove everything in my closet?

no..

gia, go clean my room properly

fine!

y/n rolled her eyes as she put her phone down.

"here you are," he placed her coffee in front of her.

"thank you," she said shyly.

"no problem," he smiled, causing her to melt. wait.. she didn't like him, right? no! she just met him!

"you know your way around the city, right?" she nodded.

"yeah, why?"

"i was wondering if you could show me around. i don't know much about this place," he did. he just wanted an excuse to spend more time with her.

"totally! should we go now?"

"that'd be great," he smiled grabbed her hand and leaded her out of the shop, gesturing for her to begin.

"right. so.."

~

after showing aidan a few of her favorite places it had started to get late so he had offered to walk her home.

"oh, you don't have to-"

"i don't want you walking home alone in the dark," he insisted.

"okay, fine. if it's not any trouble,"

"lead the way," she smiled and began walking, him following close behind her.

after a few laughs and smiles, the two made it to y/n's house.

"this is me," she pointed to the nice home.

"i like it. it's not too big or too small. it's perfect," she laughed.

"just like you.." he took her hand, slowly leaning closer to her face. she got tired of how long he was taking and closed the gap between them, pressing her lips against his.

"see you again soon?" he asked after they had pulled away.

"yeah," y/n smiled softly before being interrupted by gia bursting out the door.

"ek! i definitely wasn't watching through the peep hole," she clarified.

"gia, why are you still here?"

"i took a little break from cleaning your room," she shaped her fingers to show a tiny gap.

"it's not done?!" gia nervously giggled.

"i've gotta go, good luck with.. this.." aidan awkwardly waved and walked away, leaving the two girls alone.

"we are going to go back in there and i'm gonna watch you clean my room with no breaks!" y/n exclaimed as she pushed gia into the house.

"be gentle! i'm fragile,"

"oh, shush!"

i've been holding this part off for so long bc i didn't feel like doing it and i still didn't but i did it anyway so you're welcome