☂︎︎ 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

y/n's POV:

i was sitting in my room watching a movie when five bursts in my room.

"y/n!" he exclaims, running towards me before plopping on the bed.

"what bub?" i pause the movie, placing the remote on my bed.

"i burn't my finger on the stove, can you kiss it better?" i chuckle before giving his finger a light peck. he smiles widely.

"better?" i ask. he nods.

"oo!" i furrow my brows as he jumps from my bed and sprints out of the room.

five's POV:

i sprint out of y/n's room and into diego's.

"hey, diego!" i shout at him as he stands up from his bed.

"what?" he pulls out one of his knives, twirling it in his fingers.

"lila's a whore!" anger rushes through his face.

"you little-" he cuts himself of by punching me in the face. i laugh and touch my lip, which is now bleeding.

"thanks, diego," i run out of his room and back into y/n's.

"diego punched me right in the lip! can you kiss it better?" i grab her hand, pulling her up from her bed.

"gladly," i smirk as she grabs my face and presses a kiss on my lips.

i pull her back in and capture her lips with mine

i pull her back in and capture her lips with mine. she plays with my hair as i mess around with the bottom of her shirt. eventually we pull away and smile.

"all better," she laughs and pulls me onto her bed. we cuddle until we fall into a deep slumber.

𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱