☂︎︎ 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲

in which dawn finally lets you meet the other quads~

y/n's POV:

dawn refuses to let me meet her brothers. she only lets me go to her house if they are not home. and if they come home while i'm still there, she makes me go out her window.

right now i'm arguing with dawn at get sporty.

"y/n, you have to go! they're gonna be here any minute now!"

"why can't i just meet your brothers dawn? i'm gonna have to some day!" she rolls her eyes.

"fine, but when they get up in your business don't come complaining to me," i smile.

"they're coming!" i turn around and see three boys coming our way.

"hey, dawn," the one with the longer hair said. he then looked at me.

"and girl i don't know," i laugh. the one with dark brown hair stares at me. he's lowkey cute.

"i'm y/n," i put my hand out to the long haired boy. he shakes it quickly and lets go.

"i'm ricky," the one with the sweater vest puts his hand out. i shake it and look at the dark brown haired one. i raise my eyebrow at him as he continues staring at me. he shakes his head and snaps out of it.

"right, i'm nicky," i shake his hand quickly but he doesn't let go. i furrow my brows.

"uh, you can let go now," he quickly lets go of my hand and puts his back to his side. i can see dawn smirk in the corner of my eye.

"hey, y/n can i speak to you? alone?" dawn asked.

"sure..?" she quickly grabs my hand and pulls me away.

"awesome, be back in a second!" she yells on the way there. she drags me to the front of the cafe.

"y/n.." she says slowly while smiling.

"what?"

"my brother likes you!!" she jumps up and down. i furrow my brows.

"hun, you have three brothers the fu-" she rolls her eyes.

"nicky likes you!" she shouts in my face. in the corner of my eye i see all three boys turn to face us.

"what are you talking about?"

"are you blind? he could not stop staring at you, he didn't let go of your hand, there is so many signs!" i roll my eyes.

"dawn, that's crazy,"

"you know, i didn't want you to meet my brothers because i didn't want you to fall in love with one of them or them to fall in love with you, buuuutttt, you and nicky would be adorable together!" i stare at her blankly.

"okay, first of all, the buts are madison's thing. second, nicky is cute and all, but he doesn't like me and i don't like him," she smirks.

"you think he's cute?" i roll my eyes.

"dawn, shut up," she laughs.

"we'll just see how close you get in a few months," she walks back over to her brothers. that girl sometimes.

i know i make a lot of nicky imagines buuuuut if you didn't know already i wanted to let you know my nicky x reader is out! it is on hold though because i want to work on my five story that will be out soon :)

- temperance <3