☂︎︎ 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

five hargreeves

i rolled my eyes as y/n whines about me not letting her paint my nails.

"come on, please?" she begs.

"no!" i laugh.

"i'll give you as many cuddles and kisses as you want!" she offers.

"i already get as many as i want," i lean over to give her a quick peck on the lips.

"see?" she rolls her eyes.

"whatever, please?" i sigh.

"you know i can't resist those eyes," she smiles.

"fine," she jumps up in excitement and grabs navy blue nail polish.

"really?" i raise a brow.

"yeah! it matches your blazer," she points.

"you're lucky you're cute," she takes my hand and gently runs the brush across my finger nails.

~

y/n finished my nails an hour ago, currently, she was doing hers to match mine.

"aaand, done!" she jumps out of her seat and puts her hand in my face.

"now we match!" i laugh and take her hand, placing a light kiss to it.

"you're adorable," she giggles.

"come on, let's go show klaus!" she drags me over to klaus' room, who was messing with a ball of yarn.

"klaus, five finally let me paint his nails," she holds our hands up.

"awe, five gone soft?" i roll my eyes.

"anything to make her happy," i kiss her cheek causing her to scrunch her nose adorably.

"okay, go be all lovey dovey somewhere else," i drag y/n back into my room and press a soft kiss to her lips.

"i love you,"

"i love you more,"

"not possible,"

i'm in a wednesday phase