☂︎︎ 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

y/n had wanted a puppy for quite some time now. but she could never get one because she had school and her parents had work so no one could take care of it. but, now she was a working actress and she lived with her boyfriend, aidan gallagher.

then again, she also still felt like she couldn't take care of a dog. so, she decided not to get one. aidan had noticed that she hadn't been acting the same ever since she moved in. and he knew this would do the trick.

"y/n! you home?" he shouted, a puppy in his arms.

"yeah!"

"come here! i have a surprise for you!" she walked in the room and nearly dropped to the floor.

"a-aidan you didn't,"

"i did," he smiled and put the puppy down, which ran over to the girl and licked her hand.

"hi!" she kneeled down and began to pet it.

"why?" y/n asked, the widest smile on her face.

"i know you told me that you've wanted a puppy since you were only 4 years old and that your parents wouldn't let you get one. but, now you live with me. i decided that i can handle a puppy if it makes you happy," her smile dropped in realization.

"but, what abo-"

"don't worry about filming. i'm here most of the time anyway. i got him," y/n stood up and threw herself into aidan's arms.

"i love you so much,"

"i love you, too,"

short but sweet