Saturday Morning

Jennifer went over to Thomas first who was just starting to wake up. He had his back to her and she lifted the comforter and pulled down the back of his tighty whities. The green line was perfectly visible to about half-way up the back of his diaper. She pulled off the underwear entirely as he rolled over and I could see the green line extending into the front of his diaper a bit, too. The lines going up the front were completely blue to accompany the yellow stain on his crotch.

"Looks like these new diapers really do tell when you're messy," Jen said as she gave a playful pat on the seat of Thomas' diaper. He stood up to get out of bed and stopped for a second. We could all hear him start to wet himself again. The yellow on the front of his diaper got darker as everyone watched him do his morning pee in his pants. Jennifer laughed and squeezed the front when Thomas was finished.

"These really do hold a ton and kept everything inside. I'm going to have to talk to mom about buying these in the future," Jen remarked as she laid out the changing mat on Thomas' bed. James and I hadn't said anything but I think we were both a little turned on from the whole situation. We had such a great night last night and seeing Thomas have another accident reminded me of feeling James fill his diaper on my face. We were both still under the covers so I reached my hand back and felt the front of James' diaper.

I gave it a good squeeze as he pressed himself into my hand. I could feel that he was very excited this morning, and I was, too. I kept rubbing him and he was careful to be quiet as he reached over my hips and started feeling me. Jen had her back to us and was taking care of Thomas. She untaped his brief and I noticed that Thomas had a boner as well. It's not uncommon for boys to wake up excited but this was the first time I really saw Thomas hard like that.

James had noticed it too and I could feel him start to breathe a bit heavier as he tensed up. He sighed quietly as I felt him pulse through his wet padding. I can't believe how quickly I had made him cum. I was getting very close myself when Jen finished cleaning Thomas up and had already put him into a daytime diaper. She turned to us and asked who was next.

"I think that I should probably go next," James answered. "I kind of had a big accident like Thomas last night." He climbed over me in such a way that it felt like he was purposely putting his full diaper as close to my face as possible. He turned to show the back of it to Jen who giggled at the sight. James' green line went almost all the way up the back and was clearly visible in the front, along with the blue lines and deep yellow staining.

"I can clearly see why you need to wear diapers, James. Come and lay down so I can get you cleaned up. Do you want a regular daytime diaper or an overnight for the day?" Jennifer asked as she motioned to the dresser with James' diapers stacked up.

"I think I'll take an overnight one so I don't have to worry as much," James laid down on the mat. I could see he was still a little tented from our moment just now. I was begging for relief after James got me so close. Jennifer set the overnight brief down and untaped James' diaper. He was very messy and I could clearly see the cum from just now in his short pubes.

"I guess it's really good that you were protected so well, huh?" Jennifer remarked. "Thomas is at that stage where he has wet dreams a lot, too. I'm just glad you boys can keep it all contained in your special night time pants." I was even harder after she said that. I watched as she wiped him down and cleaned off his accidents. She was very thorough with the wipes and equally so when she applied the lotion. "This will help keep you fresh down there since you'll be in this all day." Jen sprinkled some powder on him and then taped up the diaper.

"Ok Mr. New-Diaper-Boy, you're up," she said as she lifted the covers off me. I stood up and turned to lay down on the mat. "Hold on let me check what you did in your pants last night." She looked at the back and gave a gentle pat then turned me around and squeezed the front. I was about to bust right there and I think she could tell. I was blushing so deep I thought I would turn into a strawberry.

"Looks like you only wet yourself last night so you're a step above these two in the 'dirty diaper department'. Let's get you onto the mat before you have anything else happen in your pants." Jennifer laid me down and the front of my diaper was tented extra big. I could not keep from being so hard after watching Thomas pee himself and making James cum in his diaper. Not to mention the comments Jen made after seeing that James had ejaculated into his "special night time pants."

Thomas giggled when he saw how excited I was and James just smiled. Jennifer untaped my diaper and my penis stood straight up. There was no denying that I liked the feel of wearing diapers after this. Jen grabbed some wipes and started cleaning me off. Her thoroughness was killing me and I was already trying to hold back from going. She cleaned off my balls and bottom and I was really enjoying the feeling.

Jennifer tossed the wipes and grabbed an overnight brief. She hadn't even asked me which one I wanted. I guess she decided that I was going to match James for the day. She laid out the diaper underneath me and grabbed the baby lotion. She started applying it to my butt first and then to my balls. I couldn't believe how good it felt and I definitely think she knew what she was doing. She was using both hands to apply the lotion and as she rubbed it onto my balls with one hand she started applying it to my penis and I was immediately overwhelmed with the feeling and started cumming harder than I had with James the night before.

Jennifer didn't even stop applying the lotion while this happened and acted like it was perfectly normal to cum during a diaper change like that. "All done?" She asked as she used a wipe to clean off my stomach. She sprinkled powder on me and then pointed my now semi-hard penis down while pulling the diaper up to tape it. When she finished she helped me up and told the three of us to get dressed for the day and come downstairs for some breakfast as she left the room.

I was still breathing kind of heavily from the orgasm while Thomas was giggling about what happened and getting dressed. James reached down and gave my front a squeeze and said, "that looked like a big one. I think next time we need to find a more appropriate place for you to go."

We finished getting dressed and headed downstairs to start the day. Jennifer had mentioned earlier in the week that she was going to take us to the movies so James and I were really looking forward to that.