Jennifer's Friend

We all sat down for some breakfast while Jennifer served us pancakes. I was really getting used to having a nice little cloud of my own to sit on. The overnights weren't a whole lot thicker than the daytime ones but from what I know about watching Thomas, they swell up a great deal when full. I was extra hungry and finished my pancakes before Jennifer had even finished cooking hers. I brought my plate over to the sink and turned to Jen.

"Hey ummm... I'm sorry about this morning. I hope that wasn't gross for you or anything. I really didn't mean for that to happen," I was really embarrassed bringing up the fact that I came during my diaper change.

"Honestly? Don't worry about it. My boyfriend usually goes just as quickly as you did when I get him going. I just think it's common for boys to get really excited like that. It's one of the reasons I'm glad Thomas wears diapers to bed every night. Accidents aside, his sheets would need to be changed almost every day with how often I have to clean up his little wet dreams in the morning." She was so nonchalant about this whole thing.

She leaned in close and whispered, "oh, and don't think I couldn't hear you and James 'connecting' this morning while I was changing Thomas. You were quiet but not that quiet. No wonder you were so on edge when I changed you. I'm glad you have someone to explore these feelings with so don't be embarrassed. It's natural to do these things just be safe and have fun."

Jennifer walked over to the table with her pancakes and I followed. As she sat down she looked at James and Thomas and I and said, "we're going to the 1:00 movie so don't wander too far if you go outside be back here so we can leave by noon. I hope you don't mind but my friend Katie will be coming over soon to join us. Trust me, she's cool and you boys have nothing to worry about." She was mostly telling that to James because Thomas and I have known her forever. "She's really good at keeping secrets."

I was still nervous about someone else finding out about my weekend underwear but I also trusted my sister a great deal. James and Thomas didn't even seem to care, as if their choice of underwear was commonplace.

James and Thomas finished their breakfast and we all went back up to the bedroom. It was too hot to go play outside so we went back to playing video games. We still had 3 hours before we needed to leave for the movies. I went downstairs and got us all some more juice to have while we played games. Thomas and I took turns racing against James and seeing who could drink more juice. Before too long, Thomas was shifting in his chair, clearly desperate to pee after all that juice.

"Do your daytime diapers have lines on them?" James asked Thomas.

"Yeah there's one. It's a blue stripe that disappears when I've peed." Thomas pulled his shorts down and showed James the front of his diaper. James looked closely and then traced the line down the front with his finger.

"That's pretty cool. I like the ones that change color but that's fun too." James obviously had a deep interest in diapers so this must have been the weekend of his life. Thomas spread his legs just slightly and sighed with relief. The front of his diaper immediately stained yellow as his pee spread throughout the whole front of his brief. The line disappeared from top to bottom as he let out what was clearly a very full bladder. James was obviously enjoying watching Thomas have an accident.

Thomas simply said "see" when he finished peeing and looked down to see the results of his work.

"You completely removed the line!" James said as he gave Thomas a quick squeeze. "We need to make sure you get a change before you go to the movies. With all that juice we drank I bet we will all need a change before the movies."

James stood up and pulled down his sorts and immediately started wetting himself. Thomas and I watched as the stain spread on the front of the overnight brief, turning the line from yellow to blue. James peed for what felt like a whole minute. I think he completely filled it with just one wetting. When he was done, Thomas reached over and gave the front a feel for a couple seconds.