Saturday Night

Katie finished cleaning me and Jennifer up in the shower and then asked for me and Jennifer to make sure she was nice and clean. Jennifer squeezed some body wash into each of our hands and I got to work on Katie's backside while Jennifer lathered up her front side. Katie was still reeling from getting me and Jennifer off and I knew she needed to get some relief. I would have felt guilty if I didn't reciprocate after how expertly she handled me and Jennifer.

I started up on her shoulders and worked my way down her arms, and then to her waist. Jennifer started on the front of her shoulders and slowly worked down over her breasts. Katie had her eyes shut and was moaning softly, enjoying having all these hands gently caress and lather her body. I began rubbing the small of her back and then down to her cheeks. I was very thorough in spreading the soapy foam everywhere back there. She twitched a little when I ran my fingers over her hole and relaxed a little, pressing it against my hands a little.

Jennifer was working the soap into Katie's hips, and then made her way towards her belly button and down her front. Katie loudly gasped and moaned as Jennifer started working her down there. I moved my hands up her sides and reached around to the front and started squeezing her breasts, working her nipples between my fingers. Though a little sore, I started getting a small erection again, and pressed it between Katie's cheeks, rubbing against her hole.

Jennifer and Katie began kissing while Jennifer and I worked on her body. Jennifer moved down and started kissing her neck. I leaned in from behind and kissed Katie on the other side of her neck, slowly getting more aroused. I knew I wouldn't be able to cum again but I got hard enough that Katie reached back and slowly worked me into her behind. She bent forward and pushed against me, pressing all the way to the base of my shaft.

Katie carefully positioned herself back up and resumed kissing Jennifer while Jennifer squeezed and pinched her nipples. I reached around to Katie's front and began playing with her, staying as deep as possible in her backside. Katie moaned rhythmically as she shifted her hips, working my shaft in and out while my hands were pleasuring her. I could tell she was about to climax from how aggressively her and Jennifer were kissing and as she pulled back from Jennifer she pressed into me as hard as she could. She covered her mouth to try and muffle the sounds as she screamed "oh my God! Oh my God!" while cumming against me and into my hands. I could feel the muscles inside her contract over and over while grinding and keeping me as deep as possible.

I wasn't expecting it but all the waves of pleasure I felt inside Katie were enough to make me cum again. Jennifer seemed surprised by this and asked "are you cumming again?" as I was finishing. Katie and I finished and she gently pulled forward and rinsed off under the water. She turned around and looked me in the eyes for a second. I could see the ecstasy she was feeling and she leaned in and kissed me for a few seconds.

I looked over at Jennifer and said "yeah, I couldn't help it. I could feel the waves of pleasure inside Katie and she built me back up all the way." There were days where I'd have to jack off twice in a row to get rid of all my horniness and even then I'd be ready to go again in a few hours.

"Ok well I think this should have satisfied all of us for the evening. I would bet that James and Thomas have also taken care of each other. Let's rinse off and get ready for bed," Jennifer suggested. She looked at Katie and said, "I'll need your help to get ready for the evening so that Thomas doesn't see me wearing a diaper to bed."

Katie was happy to oblige and we rinsed and then dried off. We picked up the diapers I had brought into the bathroom and went to mine and Thomas' bedroom to get them on. Jennifer put the overnight diapers back in the stack and grabbed the prototype diapers instead.

"I have an idea for all of us this evening. I want to see just how much these things can really hold. Somehow, Thomas has not made one of these leak yet and I need to see the limit of their capacity," Jennifer said as she unfolded one. "I'm going to participate too but I need to try and keep this as discrete as I can. Katie, can you go into my room and grab me some of my pajama pants and a nightgown? I'm going to wear some of Thomas' plastic pants over this to keep the noise down and the pajama bottoms will help. The gown will keep everything from being visible, too. This way I can wear the same huge capacity diaper as you guys and only we will know the secret I have on under my pajamas."