FIVE

Hey Lovelies!!!
Guess what?!
It's my birthday today!!!!!!!!!
So, to celebrate with you guys, I'll be publishing a double update today, because y'all deserve it 😊😊

'Martinez, Martinez, Martinez.' The name wouldn't stop ringing in Dylan's ears. That was a name every werewolf dreaded. The mere thought of the name 'Martinez' terrified both young and old werewolves to their bones.

What in the world did he do to offend the moon goddess, to make her give him such a mate? Why of all the packs in the world did the moon goddess decide that his mate should come from Greenwood's rival pack, the most feared pack in the world, the Pride pack.

Dylan slumped on the couch, too perplexed to even think. His life was far worse than hell.

Isabel leaned against the door with a heavy sigh. She finally has her mate, her companion, the missing piece that completes her, the love of her life in her pack, in her life. This was undoubtedly the most fulfilling day in her entire life.

For three years she felt empty and incomplete, always looking forward to the right moment when she was prepared enough to meet her mate. She worked so hard all these years to be a better alpha than her predecessors just so her mate would live a peaceful and comfortable life, since she was the very first female alpha in the history of werewolves. It took a great effort from her to stop her wolf from demanding to be mated right there in her study.

As an alpha, she was very different from every other female werewolf and she had to keep that in mind when in the presence of other werewolves, her mate not exempted.

Being in the same room with her mate and not having any form of body contact or showing any affection is by far the most difficult task she has been faced with. The way his skin glossed from his own sweat and his muscles flexed whenever he moved, especially when he broke the coffee table almost made her rip his tank top and order him to take her right there, but she managed to maintain her composure. She can't act like a desperate mateless werewolf in heat on their very first meeting. But the thought of those mesmerizing blue orbs piercing through her soul while he thrusts hard and deep inside her was already making her wet. She immediately shook those thoughts aside and headed for her bedroom, so she could take a cold shower.

"We can go back there and ask him to mate us. He's our mate, he won't reject us." Her wolf said as she turned on the shower.

"Shut up." She said in a firm voice, earning a soft growl from her wolf before it went silent.

Dylan couldn't continue to stay in the study. He was beginning to feel like a prisoner just sitting there and doing nothing, so he exited the study. On getting outside the study, Dylan realized that unlike the houses in their pack where the study was located upstairs, this one was downstairs. He found himself in the living room after a few short steps. The living room was a sight to behold, so much so that Dylan's mouth was agape at the magnificent view before him. This living room as well as the dining room could put any palace to shame. The interior was classic and the lighting was pure gold. Although Greenwood pack are also known for their wealth, they don't live extravagantly.

"No wonder they're called Pride pack." There was a hint of jealousy in Dylan's voice, but that thought disappeared as soon as it came, to the surprise of Dylan.

A sudden sense of pride replaced his jealousy as he realized that this would be his new home. The thought of home caused him to remember his family.

How are they doing? What were they doing at the moment? Will Daniel be bothered by the fact that he didn't pick his call? Will they look for him when they realize that he's missing or will they be relieved that he was finally out of their necks?

Dylan didn't realize that he was standing on the porch until his face was hit by the cold wind.

"What are you doing?" His wolf angrily questioned a confused Dylan.

"I don't know." He honestly replied, staring at the front lawn with sad eyes, every urge to be with his family long forgotten.

He has waited so long to be with his mate, so why does he suddenly worry about the same family that made him think twice about being born now that he has found his mate?

Without giving it a second thought, he went back inside the house, making sure to shut the door behind him.

"Why is this place so quiet?" Was his new interest, as his inquisitiveness directed his feet upstairs.

As soon as he got to the hallway, he noticed framed paintings of previous alphas of the Pride pack with their families on either side of the wall. That of his mate's family was the most recent painting. They are a family of four. The only male in the painting was unmistakenly Isabel's father, the previous alpha of the pack. He looked strong and fierce, not one to be trifled with, and although he was seated in the painting, Dylan could tell he was a very big werewolf. Isabel's mom on the other hand looked nothing close to a strong werewolf. She looked frail like an omega, but the warmth in her eyes and smile could soften any heart. She was a fragile beauty. The children in the painting were Isabel and a little girl, probably four or five years old. Isabel was black haired like her dad while her little sister had blonde locks like her mom. They didn't just differ in their hair color but also in their looks. He could guess from his first encounter with his mate that their personalities also differ.

"Didn't think you'd leave the study so soon." Isabel's voice tore his attention away from the painting.

For a moment, Dylan got lost in his mate's beautiful body. From her extremely long hair which was currently let loose and slightly wet, to her full breast which stood firm underneath the tight black shirt she was now wearing, down to her exposed smooth, obviously soft and sexy legs,which was getting his wolf excited.

"Let's mate her" his wolf urged, putting him on the spot.

It's a good thing he has a firm control over his wolf, if not his mate would probably be in his arms by now while he claims her as his.

"Follow me. I'll show you to your room." She then said when he gave no response.

Dylan didn't trust himself to say anything reasonable, so he quietly followed behind.

The roundness of her butt and the way her hips swayed while she walked wasn't helping at all. Luckily for him, Isabel stopped in front of the room at the end of the hallway before he could do the unimaginable.

"This will be our bedroom..," she opened the door, revealing a massive bedroom fit for a king.

Dylan didn't get the chance to have a proper look at the room as the door was shut in his face. He doesn't understand why she shut the door when she just said it herself that that was their bedroom.

"That is when you get used to living here." She continued, like she could read his thoughts.

"And if I don't?" He asked, feigning stubbornness meanwhile deep within him, he has come to terms with the fact that this is his new home.

"Don't get me wrong, Dylan. I'm only trying to be polite, but since you won't have it that way, I give you one week to get used to the pack. That's the limit I can take... For the meantime, choose whichever room that suits your taste. Goodnight."

Before Dylan could open his mouth to protest, Isabel had disappeared into one of the other rooms.