TWENTY

The only clothing on Isabel was Dylan's shirt. She was straddling him as they kissed and nibbled each other's lips, both fighting for dominance. The taste of her god like mate was all over her mouth, intoxicating her senses, yet she couldn't get enough of it. Her entire body was flushed from the caresses of her mate. His fingers roamed her skin, making her want more. She guided his hand to her lower region, rubbing circles with his fingers around her clit as she grinded him. A low moan escaped her lips as soon as he got the hint and eased his finger into her entrance.

"Like this?" His husky voice was filled with lust and hunger as he spoke against her neck, his hot breath burning her skin.

"Yeah" She moaned, gripping his shoulders as he wrapped his free hand around her breast.

She released a groan of pleasure when he added another finger inside her. His fingers pumped in and out of her, making her beg for more. She wanted him buried deep inside her, pleasuring her, devouring her insides while she squirm and wither in ecstasy. She pressed her face at the crook of his neck when he curled his fingers inside her, hitting her walls. She was teaching her orgasm, but she didn't want this moment to stop, she wanted him above her, taking control and dominating her.

"I want you" She whispered through her moans, tracing her finger down his chiseled jaw line.

"I thought you'd never ask?"

A playful smirk spread across his heavenly face, but she could care less. She wanted this. She needed this.

He placed her gently on the unmade bed and she began touching herself, not giving any room to the cold air. Her heart throbbed with excitement and her pussy clenched tight as she saw his joggers drop to the ground, revealing his thick manhood. She dragged him to herself and connected their lips for a lustful kiss, trapping him with her legs as she began rubbing herself against him, earning a deep growl from him. He kissed her long and hard before spreading her legs apart. Just as he was about to plant himself inside her, memories of the night he refused to mate with her flashed before her eyes, causing her to push him off her.

"Isabel, is something wrong?"

Dylan was concerned about his mate's sudden mood change. He thought everything was going perfectly well?

Isabel didn't give her mate any reply. She leaped out of bed and hurried into the bathroom before Dylan could stop her, locking the door behind her.

'What if he's messing with her? What if he rejects her like he did the other night?'

These thoughts were behind Isabel's refusal to take their intimacy to the next level. She has never been rejected by anyone in her entire life, be it in different aspects of her life. That's why she can't get over that night's incident. She felt like she was the only one making the moves, and that made her look desperate. That night in the kitchen, she was in heat, that was why her mate felt even a tiny bit of attraction towards her. Her arousal had called him. The same thing with this morning. After seeing her mate naked, and spending a long time alone with him in the woods, she yearned for his touch, so she wore only his shirt when they were done with their morning run and teasingly jogged back to the house, which led them to almost mating with each other. Although she was an alpha who could withstand any form of pain thrown at her, she couldn't withstand the pain of rejection. She wants her mate to want her without having to tell him.

Dylan was pacing the bedroom, waiting for Isabel to come out of the bathroom.

'What did I do wrong?' He wondered, knocking on the bathroom door and pleading with his mate to come out.

Everything was fine until the very crucial moment. Does this have anything to do with Carlos? Was he not as good as her beta? Anger rippled through him as the thought of his mate comparing him to another werewolf consumed his mind. It can't be. That can't be the reason, as they've put that incident behind them. His thoughts suddenly travelled to the night she was in heat, and he couldn't help but feel nothing but immense guilt. He had hurt her deeply that night and was sorry for his actions. Could this be her way of revenge? If this is her way of revenge then it worked, but it is disadvantageous to the both of them, as their wolves are desperate to become one.

The bathroom door suddenly opened, causing him to rush to her side.

"I have a lot of work to do today" She drily said with a stern face, walking towards the closet, to search for something to wear.

"Can you explain to me what just happened? I mean... We were doing just fine"

Dylan was desperate at this point, because he wouldn't be able to bear it if they went back to square one.

"I just told you what it is"

The fact that his mate showed no sign of worry hurt him the most. Dylan yanked Isabel to himself when she was done dressing and was about to walk past him. Her eyes flashed gold, but he could care less. On the contrary, he wanted her wolf to be in control, to yell at him, to hit him, to tell him what it was he did wrong.

"Where did I go wrong?" He whispered in desperation.

Isabel, on the other hand was excited when her body slammed against his. There is a strange and impressive feeling she usually gets whenever he shows his masculinity, but she has to restrain herself. She can't be the one initiating anything between them. Not anymore.

"You did nothing wrong. I promise" She assured him, leaving her mate alone in the room.

Decided to give you guys a bonus update 😉