Poop in the sink; Raisins in the water

Wenis POV:

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU STUPID FUGLY SLUG MOTHER OF A GERBIL PENIS ON A TURD." Peppa shoved her greasy hands in my ears. I was confused, baffled, and turned on all at the same time. Somehow I get REALLY down bad when she screams- .... Nevermind.

Just then my spicy thoughts were interrupted with Peppa pounding me on the belly button with a coconut. "What do you want you stupid piece of pork?!?" I yelled at Peppa in turkey.

"You know what you did...'' Peppa said, tears swelling up in her eyes. "N-no..... I really don't..." I was big confused. (in the distance) "If you wanna run away with me i know a galaxy and i can take you for a ride'' I saw the butt ass naked Lorax walking by and throwing a towel over his shoulder.... I've learned not to ask about these things....

"LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Peppa screamed again. "OKOK FINeeee.....WHAT IS THAT?!?!?" I couldn't help but notice a sushi restaurant across the street that sells freshly made fish wenis rolls. My mouth grew very drooly. "LISTEN TO ME OR ELSE I WILL NEVER LET YOU TOUCH MY WENIS EVER EVER AGAIN!" Peppa screamed in mad hog. Now that got my attention. She crankly crisply cried. "I-I-I-" I started to say but was soon interrupted. 'You...you.. you pooped in the sink!!!!!' Yes yes I know I clogged the toilet... but there is this thing called a plunger and you could've FOTHERMUCKING PLUNGGED THE BEVERDAM THING!!!'' she hissed. mean. "You know what... YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's because you RAAAAAARELY let me pinch your wenis anymore like we did in the olden days, a few months ago." I was so disgusted I couldn't even look at my little bacon in the eyes, I couldnt even look at her crusty crispy wenis. I. was. just. UGH.

"AND to make matters worse!!! You-" Peppa started but was-

"Heh" I hear a soft giggle.....

Lorass POV

I tossed my hips side to side as I hopped and bopped to my favorite song: "I'm too sexy for my shirt". It was crazy true, I, in fact, was too sexy for my shirt.... even too sexy for my clothes. Which was why I chose today for my funnest activity! Today was THE day. THE day for "skinny dipping!!!!!" I scream in gay *gay hand*.  I tossed my hips faster and faster as i sped walked to the glistening ocean of My Butt Beach. I felt the ripe sand underneath my naked toes. "Ah yes.... Mmmmmm... that's just right." I groaned. I hip thrusted closer.... closer... closer... to the water. Just as I was about to stick my first piggy in the shining water, I see a foolish fool cutting DOWN A TREE?????? I whip out my nerf gun, shoot that guy dead to the groud, out of his daylights. "SERVES YA RIGHT!" I yelled in anger! Nobody and i mean NOBODY can cut down trees on my watch *puts hands on hips and sticks nerf gun back in butthole where all good things belong*. Where was I? Oh right! I slowly reached my piggy closer and closer to the great wetness of the grand ocean. I sink in my first piggy... MMMMMMMMMMM yummy... I fully submerge. My nakedness get smothered in liquidy goodness. I flip and flop, swish and sway, twirl and dive in the ocean. Buttcrack wet. About 36 goes by and see a little pink dot in the distance. *Rubs eyes* PEPPA?!?!? I swam as fast as a potato in the wind. I arrived. "PEEPA!" I howled! She just started running faster. "WHy are you running?! Why are you running?!" I yelled at her in meme. She just ran faster and faster. I hyperventilated. "I must tell the others?" I questioned. Hmmmm later! I kept on swimmy swimmy swimming away! Round and round in circles I went until I looked like a giant prune. Until I could no longer feel my raisiny fingers.