fart on me in the best way

"YOU'RE PREGNANT???-" Willy absolutely bursted out of his smoothie talkin mouth. "What in the hoo-vile did you just say????" *Lorax squealed in 'what did she say?????' meme voice*

"Heh... i thought it was the best thing to say at this moment. Shhhhhh calm down my little fuzzy wuzzy creamsicle bear" Willy softly combed the Lorax's moist but fluffy hair.

"Oh my... that does feel quite nice- THIS IS NO TIME FOR THIS-" The Lorax shrieks and absolutely shoves Willy into a palm tree. He face plants into that thing like slamming your face in pie on a depressing birthday that everyone thinks is funny.

Bob the bully (not the Builder), Gruu the Puu and Wenis all "Ooooo" Poor Mr. Willy. Just like what you'd hear in Disney channel shows when someone is brutally, yet poorly insulted.

"EHEM, do not worry, I speak for the trees and the palm tree is just fine!" the Lorax says proudly as his ass tail feathers back and forth. Wenis almost pitied Willy and his now beat up duck looking face.

"Wenis! I mustest speakth to youeth! It is about thy matted bellybutton lint from the 18th century, it's about Bacon!!" Lorax spoketh. Wenis stood up in a serious tone, butt cheeks tighter than Daddy Pig's tight grip on the green beans during eating on the toilet season; and the others, quickly coming from behind him and draping a kids costume cap over him to make him look heroic and manly. "What about my darling Peppa...?" he spoke DEEP.

Lorax grabbed Wenis by his esophagus and whispered to him..."she be with he... the sexy fedora...green spandex and all..." Wenis flinched and his nostrils flared up so intensely, as if he just got done from fierce battle of hop scotch.

Meanwhile... Willy's anus twitched. 'I thought it was shaniqua?...thought it was Shaniqua... Shaniqua... Shaniqua' "HHHHH" Willy went straight to warriors pose, coming straight out of his palm tree fantasies, and sang "My tiggle tangle senses have twitched me!!! I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE BOYS!!!"

Everyone grabbed their butts, knowing the intensity of the situation.
And from there on out, it was like a battle ground during a renaissance festival; full of diarrhea and very passionate.

They all start marching. Marching across the far distant close sands of MY-BUTT-BEACH. THE beach. They all march in a single file, tumbling down anything in their path. Stepping down on beans, cockroaches, cocks, little bears sitting in their chairs, and weed.

In the background? Oompa loompas and the sining orange fish from Lorax's home town are playing BIG tribal drums that would be played in such a vigorous battle such as this. They sing and coo and bang those drums. "Baaa BA BA Boo BA BA BAAAm" The ground is jumping, it's getting heated out here.

All of a sudden, Wenis steps on a washed up drunk hoe. Willy comes up from behind him, bends down to the hoe and sniffs her pepperoni nipples. "We're close..." he whispered seductively. Then Bob the bully (not the builder), punches Wenis in the balls. Wenis yelps and goes flying into a beach ball. "Why would you do such a thing BOBBY". "This is boring, KEEP A MOVE ON. and only Gruu bear gets to call me bobby *heart eyes towards gruu the puu and proceeds to sock WEnis again*.

After 5 hours passed, Wenis gets out of the so called sac and looks up. Looks to the distance and sees.... Well.. Willy's butt again "MOVE WILLY" *pushes him out of view*. Now he sees. Her.

The lorax speaks: "Great breasts of bacon! We are here..."

Onceler POV

As my little bacon and I were strolling in the sand I could sense something in the air. I heard... a sound... I looked up and saw the beetles mating in the trees. Yes. This is the perfect time to have a serious talk with my little piggy.
"Peppa..." I gaze into her booger infested eyes

"Yes....oncey?" Big heart eyes on me.

"I can't quite muster up these feelings I have... are they lust.... my weird appetite for eggs and bacon..... or l-love? I'm still have yet to know for myself. While I am flattered by your love for me I..." I started to say but peppa started itching her buttcrack and then shoved her little piggy fingers in my nose for sniff.

I sniffed.

"PEPPA I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU. I KNOW IT NOW. ITS TRUE, I do. I love you more than anything else in the whole wide world." I grabbed her hands and we spinned round and round.
"Wait a little butt shaking second.... What about your little girlfriend...." Peppa questioned me in pinapple. "My girlfriend?"
"Yeah yeah the one from thneedvile?" She ass.
"Ohhhh ohh...oh. Sha... oh what was her name.... I'm having a hard time remembering.... We always drank too much blueberry flavored dr. peppa and it went to our heads. Ahaha our nights sure were wild! We spent most of our time playing the most dominating of games..... monopoly. Anyways.. I think her name was... shania? Yeah yeah, shania." I reminisced.

"I thought it was Shaniqua?"  She questioned while she put boogers up her ass crack.

"Bish that's besides the point!!!" I growl

"I don't need your sass." Peppa snapped

"No... you just want me ass." I smirk at peppa and she reaches for my big fat juicy voluminous thiccer than yo mamas oatmeal butt cheek. I hip thrust away.
"Oh come here.... Silly little goose!" She runs after me. I tackle peppa and beat her with me wenis.

She screams.

Ah yes I quite like that.

She stood up and had a seriously serious conversation.

"But what about Wenis?" I asked, nervous of what she was going to say. I'll admit it, I really do love peppa, and I know, with all of my heart, that I can punch her wenis so good that she'll forget about her Wenis Pincher moments in her lifetime.

"Well what about Wenis? OBVIOUSLY he doesn't care about me anymore. And CLEARLY he doesn't care enough to buy the right pringles or or or plunge the toilet or tell me that my farts smell like magic Oreo or or or holds my hand while I have explosive acid diarrhea. *sniffle* I just... really need someone to be there for me, even on my crappiest of days (quite literally)." Peppa sniffles and tooted.

"Wow peppa I had no idea how ball socket with a sock in it AWFUL that Wenis oh really guy was!!!"
I patted her on the middle extra long toe that hasn't been trimmed in five months, perfect for itching a butt. Man I want her to itch my butt. "Well, peppa, if you ever gave me a chance, I know that I can be that man for you. You'll never question whether you're getting wenis action in the dark of the spicy night or an attentive audience for when you have your most largest of poops. I will be there for you through it all. Through the thickest of thick through the runniest of runny. Any poop and I will make a loop for you... my sweet sweet little bacon." As I was reaching in to lunch on her wenis I saw peppa's face turn as white as a glass container filled with 50 year old earwax. She sharted. "What's wrong pep-"

I too sharted.

In the distance I saw a large army in the distance.

"They found me."