Chapter: That's gotta be it, thats is it.

We continue:

Wenis POV:
I hear Willy once again scream a spitting sentence of beauty, but not the beauty you want right now! 'Someone do something!' I thought with surgery urgency. But i had no reason to snuggly worry.. in the distance I saw my booty buddies quickly shove corn bread in Willy's largely intense skort; 'that'll keep him occupied for a while' I thought. I quickly returned to staring into bacon... into my bitch.

"Wenis-" Peppa whimpered and cracked... I mean quacked.

"Peppa." I sisteri shushed. "Listen, baby cakes, well I mean.... Baby bacon... I just want you to know.. That after i made the slippiest of mistakies and forgot to buy my crinkly babes her cheddar pringles-"

"You mean sour cream and cheddar pringles?" peppa says in slanted, beaten face.

"Yes yes those... I just know that you felt deep within your nipple... you felt that you lost everything!... but i'm here to say! You didn't loose everything!!!"

*cricket noises* 2.3 minutes go bye (the minutes literally said "bye")

"Is that it? Are you just saying that?" Peppa shitted in disastrous movement.

"Um.. well I mean, that's what was always said in my favorite movie: First look, first love, at Willy Wonka: The Hahee that Would Change My Life Forever! And I figured WILLY IS WISE.. sorry I didn't mean to capitalize.. But you see Peppa, he do be a wise tootoo, wiser then holding in your pee at night and getting all cozy in bed and then decided you really do gotta go so everything was for naught!

"If you get up Willy I'm going to pound you in the wenis!" I hear the lorax scarily scold at Willy in the background.

"Listen Peppa! I'm running out of time!" I quickly snatch her pinkies. "But.... I just want you to know... Ginger. Peach. Turmeric." I did it.. I told her! Finally the words and turds beyond this journey in time have slipped my mind onto thy thong- I mean tongue.. And into Peppa!

"Oh Wenis!! How I've longed for your annoying and unwise words! Onceler doesn't know my ass like you do! I could never! Ever ever ever suggar bear! Wenis..I miss your wenising. I miss when i would call you on the phone and you would answer and yell at me to go away! I know it was your love language all along and I've never understood until now! Oh wenisy! I- I- are you listening?"

*wenis eating JACK links beef jerky.. Cuz he's a jerk smh* "Hm? Oh... um heheh... these are yummy don't mind me continue bebe hehe"

"This is just so sister spontaneous of you! At least give me some!"
*wenis hands over probably some of Peppa's ancestor sisters*

"This is great WEnus!! Just put me in the nots of my twisted anus hooter hole!" peppa screamed, spitting beef jerky into Wenis' face in the process.

"Ah.. ZIG ZAG PIGGY PAD PEPPA WHAT THE DONALD DUCK?"

"BullSHART Wenis!"

"Oh really? Oh nice? Ahhhhh ha ha... heeee heee heee... that's lit.. buttchip!"

"I love it" Peppa squirted

"I love yoooooouuuuuuu😏" Wenis wenised.

The romancyests of romantic music plays in the background: Baby, by justin Beiber. Once again... Wenis Nasal Pincher is united and gay with Peppa's bacon.

At the hula hoe
Wenis POV

As I look around at all my fellow buddies and lover and.... Onceler... I smiled a silly smile like the kind when you let out a nice fart.
"Some people like the smell of flowers... I like the smell of skunk... gasoline!" Willy says with penis-pen enthusiasm. I look at him while humming the wheels on the bus and release a silent but deadly one....
"My goodness! What is that amazing aroma!" Willy screams cravingly. Willy sniffs around like a stray ratatouille looking for food. As he's sniffing around on the floor i see him crawling closer and closer to me. 'Ohh no....' I think in more than just freaky fear. He's crawling faster and faster towards my tunnel of wonders. He snatches a hold of my leg and tries to smell my great goodness farts. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU YOU SILLY SQUIGLY RUBBER BOy!" I coughed up gook on willy.
"Heh." He just hehed.
He probably had way too many kool aid pouches. Classic willy... I just shart on him and frowlick off to find my bacon.
When I approach Peppa I notice that Gru the Puu painting peppa like a french girl.
"YO GRU! WHY THE OIL MUFFIN GLASS OF LEMONDADE ARE YOU DOING THAT TO PEPPA!?!" i stomps like a heard of tics over to him.
"I'm just painting her some maternity pictures... so that these lovely memories will last a lifetime!" Gru the Puu speaks with inspiration in his rectum.
"Ma-maternity?!" i gasp in sister shock and quickly turn to peppa with a drooly zone out look on my exasperated face. "Peppa... did onceler..... Pregent you?"
"Pregnant?! Please have you boys lost your balls?!" Peppa takes Gru the Puu's paintbrush ad shoves it up his ass. Pink paint comes out his nostrils.
"She aint preggoo don't worry my groovy little wenis pinching fellow.*hiccup*." onceler slaps my ass. "She just fat as my bra when it's stuffed with a half eaten wrapper." Onceler flipped his shiny hair and slapped his shiny gems.
I never noticed how fat my little bacon peppa... or big bacon I should say.. Anyways i've never noticed how fat she is. She's really let herself go after she pooed on an ice cream cone in the seductive forests in antarctica. She's now like 12 whole gallons big. And thats like... a lot! I squint at her as shes frolicking around.. All of her bacony goodness swinging everywhere. More wenis to pinch i suppose. I shrug and before walking away, sock the nightlights out of Gru the Puu for even assuming something that horrid of my little big bacon.

"Guyzzzz.. Let's order our food! I'm hungrier than someone who wants to be a balloon on july 29th!" Willy complains. We all gather around the ordering counter and look at the big, shining menu that read : "MENU".

"Guys this must be the menu." Willy observes
"Oh really? Yeah no elephant turd with a parasite in it you dimwad!" I smack willy's ass. He just heh.

"why can i read in australian but not in american" Willy complains after we've been looking at the menu for 300 minutes.
We all just turn at willy and look at him in sister bewilderment.
"No like really why can't i read in american like i don't know what they have... do they even have my fav dish?" Willy asks.
Just as willy asks that question of the century one of the hoola hoe waitresses happens to pass by. I grab her by the wagina and pull her in close to my ankle with a mosquito bite on it and ask her  ".......do you guys have any fenish wenis?" my oh my could she make all my dreams and nightmares come true. She was absolutely scruffy, hunched over, and absolutely bedazzled!
"Why WHy Whhy of course we do" she says in her moaning calipitter seducing voice
"Brilliant." i  throw her to the dust
I order 917 fenish wenis for willy.

A few seconds pass and we're all sitting around the table. Willy continues to shove fenish wenis down his throat swatting the fingers of anyone who tries to get a nummy nibble. I guess we'll all starve wahhh.

Onceler POV
I glance at the stage where I once was a shining star. I was bright and shining, like I had a purpose on that glistening stage made of old oak planks and covered in coconut semen. I walked up to the stage and touched it as I strolled along. Reminiscing in all of the memories we had shared together, like the time my knee high heeled boots *clink* *Clunk* *clinked* across the stage for the first time (and the only time). I think about how i sang the most amazing of songs and realized my love for peppa..... I stared off into the distance for a while thinking of the life we could've shared. I still envy wenis, for that. I have no doubt she will be mine again. I smirk and turn around really fast to join the others. Just as I was about to sit back down the lights dim, big drums start pounding, and little men start screaming like a tarzan in the wild.

"Ahhhh what'sm happening!?!?" willy shreiks and grabs as many fenish wenis as he can like they're gonna fly away.... AND THEY DO!? All of the sudden all of the fenish wenis fly in the air and form a circle and bounce away in the air and towards a man starting to appear on stage.

"Get ready for the biggest coc- i mean performance youve ever laid your boogery eyes on." I heard a familiar voice say.
"HEY I HAD THE GREATEST PREFORMENCE!" I yell at the strange man.
"Looks like we have our first volunteer! Come up on stage little lad." He reaches his hand out for me. Everyone is cheering as i stand up and wave like the late queen elisabeth II. He grabs my butthole and yanks me on stage.

"Mr. cookie? What are you doing here? And dressed like.. That!?" i shreick and look mr cookie up and down. He's let his long chocolaty hair down to flow in the nonexistent wind and a bra made out of a deceased coconut and a skirt made out of the grass from jerry's front  yard.
"Yeah yeah this is just my night job" mr cookie slaps a coconut bra on my nuts and throws a grass skirt over my nipples.
'This is different... but a time for me to shine like a grassy assy star!' i think in shining wonder
I look at mr. cookie and we both nod and understanding nod. He lights my ass on fire and starts shaking his hips like a sexy fish trying to be sexy. "Hula you string bean!" mr. cookie whisper yells at me. "Oh, oh right! Sorry"
I shake my hips side to side as my ass fire only grows.

No one POV

Onceler is really getting in the hula groovy spirit with Mr. Cookie and the crowd is going wild! All 87 and a half(we don't talk about the half) Oopma loompas come out stomping in their hola dancing gear and get down on the dance floor. It's all going pretty smoothly and staying pretty traditional. All of the studden strobe lights appear and the beat drops. Oompa loompa #37 puts on sunglasses and break dances like no one is watching. He is getting DOWN! The crowd is cheering, the hoes are moaning, and wenis and peppa are getting..... Spicy..
Finally the breakdancing stops and the tribal drums continue. The Oompa Loompas throw Onceler in the air like a big pretzel stick that's on fire and twirl him around and round. They sing their tribal hula dance song. They throw Onceler off the stage.

Wenis POV
This performance is really getting me in the mood. THE mood. As i'm slowly reaching for Peppa's flabby flappy elongated wenis the flaming onceler comes out of nowhere. I pinch a wenis, a quite... unfamiliar flab of skin.
Me and Onceler lock eyes. And I knew. He knew. Peppa knew. Oh how nothing would ever be the same.
"I think I just pinched onceler's wenis," I confessed and tears swelled in my eyes. I clenched my butt cheeks.