Makes up and out

No one POV?:

The clouds roll in... as everyone freezes... one group to one distance and beyond, and the other two, well, sharting... a LOT. it's getting smelly up in here. So smelly the clouds are turning greenish brown.

"Wenis..." the lorax looks down in a frown like he just lost his glamorous ball gown. "It's time wenis.." Wenis looks at Lorax.. Well down at the Lorax's flat looking head cause he really is a short little fella, and Wenis nods.. Squinting his eyes, and breathing a slow and unsteady breast through his nostrils. breath* he begins to take steps forward to the Peepa in the distance.

Oncler... sharting from fear...and from the left over 30 bags of refried beans he scrunched down that are about 5 in a half years old... gave Peppa a off ones rocker look. "Peppa" he ca cawed at her. "Peppa...*farts*.. It's *dry heaves* ITS TIME". The beans are really kicking in. Peppa just looked at Onceler with a quadruple doopy chin and like she just put a butterfly in her mouth and it didn't fit right.

Peppa begins to take her steps forward... forward to... Nostrils... forward to stupid. Forward to "he doesn't want to be our friend anymoreeee" kind of guy. Forward to WEnis. 'Wenis... oh wenis....' Peppa hushed under her smelly single tater tot smelling breath.

*random person in background* "The scene rolls... as the two icons make their way to each other across the sandy sands of MYBUttBeach... what will happen? Will the two hottest couples yeuk back together?" .. the random person speaks in love Island saccent. The lorax, willy, gruu the puu all look over to the sexy voice.. "MR. COOKIE???? Why are you here?" the all say in Uni SON.
"Brothers you think i would miss the biggest scene in all of this story? MUAHHAHAHHAH AS IF???" *Mr. Cookie continues to hide behind a bristled poop green bush to narrate and broadcast in the background*

The scene continues..

Wenis and Peppa make their way towards each other... in slow motion...

the fish and bears stop the drums... whip out an orca and some violins and begin to sing:

'You betrayed me...'

Every walk in the sand shakes the ground and little dust mites..

'And i know that you'll never feel sorry...'

Wenis stares sternly, squinting as he walks.... That is until a newspaper drenched in diaper goodness flies in his face... it's pretty windy out there. He quickly shakes it off, feeling befuddled in the process and scrunching his nose in disgust.. He quickly goes back to squinting in the dramatic wind.

'For the way i hurt.....yeah'

Peppa.. With her little stubby arms and legs..walks to wenis in slow motion as well.. Leaving droplets of sharts in the sand...and well.. Stumbles a few times in the sand cause she's well.. stubby.

'You'd talk to her.. When we were together...'

Willy proceeds to wail and cry into the Lorax's fur... really affected by this set of events.. Well that.. and how he'll never see his cousin again. The lorax just dances.. He's not really listening or paying attention, as he has his sparkly exotic orange air pods in; listening to his love miss dua lipa, 'New Rules'. "MY LOVEEEeeeeeEE... HE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE NO BODY ELSE-" the lorax yells with a huge voice crack

'Loved you at your worst...but that didn't matter''

Bob the Bully (not the Builder) grooms Gruu the Puu's one strand of hair like a primate grooming its brothas.. *eats the bug he finds*.

'It took you two weeks... to go off and date her'

Onceler digs a hole in the sand faster than a ground squirrel does to save his very own destiny. He has... aggressively hairless diarrhea then and there. Here and now.