hoodie type of day

Wenis POV

Wenis thought to himself.. "I know! 'Without the darkness, you would never know the light' WOW i'm like SOOOO wise!!!!"

Willy looked at him and frowned in utter disappoint. "No no no my boy... heh... that's not wise words.... Take instead, the wise words from my old uncle jimmy timmy bob a looooooo, "ginger peach turmeric".
This really took wenis aback... so much to the point where he had a flash back.

*flashback*: l Long ago, in my brother's wenis flap, i found myself wonderously wandering around until i couldn't feel the ground and i thought to myself..... What a wonderful worlllllldddddddd. I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
As I was lost in my flash back and beautifully humming humming to myself I was stuck staring at Willy's butt.

"Wenis... oh Wenis you silly little female charging port.... Pay attention to me, your wisest of council!" Willy hehed at me.
"Sorry, Willy, sorry. I'm just getting lost in the past..." I gazed off.... What is that?? I see a black bob in the distance. I try to get Willy's attention but he's too busy reciting the periodic table of elements.
"3 lithium, 4 beryllium, 5 boron, 6 carbon..." there was no stopping Willy once he got in the groove. I decided to go have a looksie for myself. I started marching toward the black blob in the sand. Just then the sand starts rumbling below me, I'm shaking and so are the trees and the bees. "What the fu-" I shriek. Just then black Bob the bully (not the builder) comes out of the sand! "Fancy seeing you here..." Bob the bully (not the builder) looks at me like a mean crow. "I-I was just making my way toward the black blob over yonder..." I started but was quickly interrupted by Bob.
"That 'black blob' you're referring to, yeah, that's Gru the Puu. My poor baby is constapated. Stuffed to the rim of poo and doo." Bob the Bully (not the builder) said with tear in his eye.
I tried not to laugh, but I too have been constapated and would give anything to help a fellow "friend" out.
"Maybe I could help!" I gently push Bob the Bully (not the builder) to the side.
He grabs my Wenis and swings me in the air round and round. "Put me down!" I squeal in little girl.
"NO WAY! nobody can help mt poor little gru puu, not even you, Wenis!" Bob the bully (not the builder) says and he threw me across the sand. My butt hit a seashell. The shell up my butthole. Lost forever.
"I was just going to offer a laxative!!" I yelled at Bob the Bully (not the builder).
"You know what laxatives did to my grandma?! You wanna know Wenis?!? Them laxatives made poor old granny Barrette poo out her bean burrito from subway.. She dead. Dead as heck. Dead as my hello kitty travel size makeup kit." Bob said furiously.
I laughed hysterically. "Oh Bob. You're a hoot!" I exclaim.
He beat me more.

4 hours later.

"85 Astatine, 86 Radon, 87 Francium, 88..." Willy kept on going!
We finally got Gru The Puu to a bathroom and he pooped long and hard. Long and hard he did poop. We all sat there with Willy, (Bob the bully (not the builder), Gru the Puu and I). We were all weirdly getting along and talking about bubbles and tomato soup. We all agreed that the best tomato soup was the one that spilled to the left and dripped on your toes.

Authors note: oh.