Come as I go... go as I cum

Willy POV

So I was sitting there, stroking my little scrawny little toe hairs. You know the kind that just... heh.... Grow out of your toes? Yeah. Heh. Those.... I reach to touch wenis's toe hairs but he swats my hand away like a heard of bettles.
"Whawhawha what's wrong wenis pincher?!" I question wenis in serious sister sadness.
"What are you doing?!" Wenis shrieks like a flock of seagul.
"Well... ehe... you see I got bored of curling and twirling my own little dainty toe hairs... I figured I could give yours a little pampering.... That is... if you don't mind." I looked at wenis in the nostril hard and cold.
"Uhhhh well you see Willy..... that reminds me of peppa... my *sniffle* lost lover...." Wenis cries. He just cries. Watching his tears fall reminded me of the time I went white water rafting with my favorite Oompa Loompas.....

*flashback*

"Ahhhhh hold on to your butts!" Oompa loompa #73 yelps.
We go zipping and zooming, floating and boating, twirling and whirling down the river of the great land of Lake Ratfood.

I see a big rock in the distance,.... We hit it .... *gasp* *crash* our raft goes flying. Absolutely F L Y I N G. I blink and look at the sky. I just see ooops loompa #39 and #94 soaring across the sky. "Another one bites the dust, and another one, and another one, another one bites the dust." The remainder of Oompa Loompas serenaded.

I will never forget that day..... we got Burger King afterwards to celebration!!!! We didn't really like them anyways!!! My burger was LIT!

*present day*

".....wenis.... Live Mas..." I told wenis in motivational speaker.
"W-what?" Wenis farted.
"Live....... Mas....." I repeated.
"Willy.... *sniffle and wipes nose* .....you're so *sniffle* wise ...." Wenis looks at me, bra hat adorned.
"Hey buddy, heh, nice hat..." I look at wenis in Disney channel movie moment. Disgusting. I couldn't stand to look at that thing. I ripped it off (knowing dang well it's peppa's" and flung it into the ocean.

Wenis just cried

Finally I decided to take things more seriously with wenis. So I decided to make him some spaghetti. "Cheer up my little buttercup!" I patted wenis on the head. I watched closely as he devoured the noodles one by one. After he was done we skipped back down to the beach to join Bob the bully(not the builder) and gru the puu for some laughing and belches. As we were sitting down there for what seemed like 6.9 minutes.... I saw a little orange thing tumbling in the distance.

Could it be.... No...... surely not....

Lorax POV:

I just farted so loud and wet! I don't know what's happening, but all I know is that farting is so magical! But anyway, I'm running, jogging, moondancing, and shaking my plump and luscious boo tay all across the seas bees and trees, "Ain't no sneeths gonna drag me down!!!" I absolutely how!" I'm on a glamorous mission to alert, warn, and spank Wenis and the others. I must tell them about the pinky puggly snuggly ugly bacon betrayer!!, and the beanstock noodle of a M A N; yes, a man.. "*sigh* I'll give it to him.. Oh i'll give it to him all right.. Onceler truly is one smexy of a MAN" I talk softly and sexily to myself, scaring a little girl in the process. She was making sand castles, but like my presentation in the 8th grade on how potato skins can be anus itching relief, it crumbled to the dust. "Been there, done that kid...all I can say is.. 'Unless..?'" I raise my eyebrows expectantly for the little child to respond, but she started crying??? "You're disgusting" I spit at the girl and with that, I sharted myself and slide away.

As I'm running across time, or in this case running in slow motion, only 10 feet away from Wenis and the others, I'm tripping, slipping, slopping around, and flailing my arms and legs all over the place. It was like a wiggle worm sand doon dance: mysterious. I was running as if a cardboard box riding a turkey was trying to shart on me. Every hair on my brown curly butt was shaking, I mean that and I just have a thicc as-. "AHHHHroooooooo!!!" I howl as I arrive,  hoping this would get everyone's attention, but everyone was just fixated on an ant in the sand. I groan.... Now THIS got everyone's attention, that.. And the fact that i was still butt naked.

Finally, after all my huffing and puffing and hairy gloriousness flowing in the wind, I let out.... Well a squeaky fart but also...: "You guys aren't going to believe this!!!!!!!" I gasped and wailed. Willy and i made eye contact, and then i knew... he understood. Willy then opened his stinky and purple lips

"YOU'RE PREGNANT???-"