Chapter 5

Heisuke grabs a jug of sake and opens it, drinking straight out of it. Huiyin walks past him and stops, snatching it from him.

"What are you doing?" She asks and he mumbles

"Nothing... I just walked in on Kokoro and Nikita earlier." Huiyin narrows her eyes and they begin to slightly glow, the aura around her getting dark and heavy.

"You didn't say or do anything out of line did you? Did you even knock?" She asks moving closer, dropping the jug of sake to the floor. It shatters and Heisuke raises his hands, replying.

"I didn't say anything to em! Nothing at all." Huiyin continues to glare at him, but the heaviness in the room begins to ease. She says

"Good boy, you better not be lying. After all, you were pretty mean to him when he was growing up." She walks past him and Heisuke let's out a relieved sigh, looking down at the broken jug or at least where the jug should've been. He glances back and sees Huiyin gently sit it on a table. He raises an eyebrow confused and slightly worried.

"Hui..." he says and she glances at him, asking

"What is it?" He shakes his head and mumbles.

"Ah never mind."

Takahashi snuggles up to Naomi and asks

"What are you reading?" She glances at him out of the corner of her eye and says

"Given." Takahashi looks at the manga from over her shoulder and says

"That looks nice. Well, I'm gonna take a little nap. I hope you don't mind." He buries his face into her hair and begins to fall asleep. Naomi closes her book and sits it on the nightstand, turning around to cuddle him back. She begins to fall asleep in his arms.

Huiyin walks out to the garden and collects fresh hydrangeas to put in the vases in the tea house. She walks inside with an armful of flowers, as she begins to put them in different vases Heisuke clears his throat.

"There is a couple here. They want to have a traditional tea ceremony." He says and Huiyin nods a little, replying.

"Take care of the rest of these flowers and I will invite them in. You will need to help me with the ceremony though. So, go look pretty." Heisuke nods and leaves the main house. Huiyin welcomes the couple in and has them seated. She begins to make some matcha tea, sitting at the table with them. Heisuke walks in with a shamisen. He settles in the corner and begins to play the shamisen, gently striking the bachi against the strings. He closes his eyes and continues to play. The woman looks over at Heisuke curiously. Huiyin pours a cup of tea for each of them and bows slightly. They both bow to her and begin to drink their tea, the woman continuing to glance towards Heisuke. Huiyin notices and begins to get irritated. The woman's boyfriend is the one to speak up though.

"Is something the matter darling?" He asks and she looks at him, stating.

"Ah yes, I'm fine. I was just admiring his skillful shamisen playing. That's all." The boyfriend nods a little and Heisuke continues to play, opening his eyes. He looks over at the table. The woman looks directly into his eyes and begins to choke on her tea, coughing violently. Huiyin turns to her and asks

"Are you alright miss?" She gently pats the woman's back and hands her a napkin. The woman just nods through her coughing, replying.

"I'm fine." Her cheeks were bright red and she began to avoid looking at Heisuke. After a while, the tea ceremony ends and Huiyin sees them off. She walks back into the main room and raises an eyebrow towards Heisuke, who is now playing with a finger trap that he found somewhere. He currently has his fingers trapped in it.

"Ahem, what were you doing earlier?" She asks, looking down at him. He stands up with his arms stretched out, fingers still caught in the trap.

"What are you talking about?" He asks and she says

"That woman was staring at you an awful lot. I didn't like it." Heisuke shrugs, still fiddling with the finger trap.

"You told me to look pretty. I was just obeying your order." He states plainly and Huiyin's eye twitches. Heisuke finally gets his fingers out and cheers.

"I did it!!" Huiyin snatches it out of his hands and tosses it across the room. She grabs the front of his yukata and pulls him to their room. She shoves him onto the bed and slides the door shut.

Naomi hears a door slam in the distance and groggily opens her eyes, shifting around in Takahashi's arms. He squeezes her tighter and she sighs, deciding to ignore the slammed door. She ends up falling back asleep.

Heisuke holds up his hands and says

"Hey hey! Calm down. I didn't do anything wrong. I think..?" Huiyin storms over to the bed and squishes his cheeks.

"You think? Well, maybe you should just stop thinking because that is how you get into these situations." She scolds him and he pouts, sitting up a little. He pulls Huiyin over onto his lap and he rests his chin on her shoulder, saying

"You know I would never do anything to hurt you Huiyin. I love you. The last thing I would ever want to do is make you mad." Huiyin laughs and says

"Well, you do a terrible job not making me mad. You always find a way to do something irritating Heisuke." He hugs her tighter and kisses her neck, humming.

"Mm, but you love me. Even if our relationship started out weird, but you know. I still think you are an angel. Saving me whenever I get into dangerous situations." He starts to go on a tangent. Huiyin sighs and says

"Yeah, you're lucky that you are so handsome or else I probably would've stole your soul." Heisuke whines

"Hey! That's not nice! Also, you know you wouldn't do that... maybe."

((It's gonna get kinda spicy))

Huiyin wriggles out of his arms and says

"Well, you never know. I mean if I wanted to, I could've." Heisuke pulls the ribbon out of her hair, making it fall down. Huiyin raises an eyebrow and Heisuke moves quickly, tying her arms behind her back with the ribbon.

"H-Hey!" She shouts, her face turning bright red. Heisuke smiles mischievously and begins to loosen her obi, slowly unwinding it. Her kimono begins to slide open and he looks up at her curiously. Her eyes were a deeper shade of green and her cheeks stayed a constant red. He smirks and kisses a trail down her neck, continuing to her chest. He mutters against her skin.

"It seems that I've turned you into melted butter now. You aren't fighting me." Huiyin pushes him back down onto the bed, loosening the ribbon enough to slip her hands out.

"Will you just be quiet and get on with it then?" She stammers and begins to open his yukata. Heisuke wraps his arms around her and kissed her deeply, sliding her kimono off of her shoulders. His hands roaming over her smooth porcelain skin and he breaks the kiss to look up at her. Huiyin sits up on his lap, her hands pressed against his rough tanned chest. Before they can go any further there is an ominous tapping outside of their door.