Chapter 11

Kokoro walks into the tea house cautiously and orders a cup of matcha. He looks around the tea house and lets out a sigh or relief, after not seeing Nikita lurking around anywhere. He seats himself at a table in the corner and is approached by a woman, who looks familiar in a way.

"Here is your matcha." She says, before seating herself on a cushion next to him. Kokoro blushes and awkwardly scoots away a little, asking.

"Do I know you?" The girl pouts and looks at him with furrowed brows, asking.

"I really look that different, Ko?" Kokoro's eyes widen, as he recognizes the tone.

"Kita-Kun?!" He asks, jumping back slightly. Nikita smiles and snaps his fingers, dissolving the disguise. The clothes he was wearing were slightly disheveled after the change.

"Koko, will you give me another chance?" He asks and reaches out to play with his hair. Kokoro avoids eye contact, beginning to chew on his bottom lip nervously before asking

"Why should I believe you?" Nikita stops messing with his hair a look of displeasure finding it's way onto his face. Nikita hums to himself and asks

"How about I let you..." he leans closer to whisper into Kokoro's ear.

"Let you have control tonight." He moves back and Kokoro looks like he is about to faint, his cheeks the same color as a freshly harvested beet. He holds his hand up and whispers into Nikita's ear.

"Fine. My mom is out of town for work. So, I have the house to myself for a few days..." Nikita just smiles and walks away.

"Nao! Nao-Chan! Where are you?" Takahashi shouts, walking through the courtyard. He heads to her bedroom door and knocks a few time, before finally getting a response.

"What is it, Taka?" The door slides open and she looks up at him curiously, noticing that he is holding a small intricately crafted box in his hands. He smiles a little and says

"Well, we got a shipment of new mochi and other candies. I wanted to know if you would like to try them out with me." She steps aside, allowing him to come into her room. A soft smile on her face as she says

"Who am I to turn down sweets?" Takahashi walks in and sits at her desk, sitting down the box he brought with him. He opens it and looks over at her smiling.

"How about you dig through this and find what you want, while I go make tea to accompany it?" He suggests and Naomi nods along, replying.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea." Takahashi gets up and leaves her room. Naomi sits in her chair and starts to sort through the box of sweets, putting aside some strawberry candies, dangos, Sakura mochi, and some jelly candies. She puts aside some of the candies she knows she wouldn't like durian candies, spicy candies, and other miscellaneous candies; that makes her wonder who ever thought of the idea of making a sweet like that.

A little while later, Takahashi walks in with a couple of teacups and a tea pot. He takes a seat next to Naomi and pours both of them a cup. The fragrant aroma filling the room. Naomi holds the teacup carefully and breathes in.

"Hm, English Rose Tea. Nice choice." She says with a smile, carefully taking a sip. Takahashi smiles and asks

"So, what do you choose to eat?" Naomi opens the dango and smiles, holding it up to his lips.

"Here! You try a bite first~." She says cheerfully maintaining eye contact with him. Takahashi blushes and leans in, taking a bite of the dango eating the pink piece. 🍡 Naomi smiles and moves to retract the sweet, but Takahashi stops her. He asks.

"Can I feed you as well? Let me move this a bit. That way you don't get hurt by the skewer."

He takes the stick from her and carefully moves the candy further up the bamboo skewer, holding it in front of her the same way she did to him. Naomi looks at him and blushes, awkwardly opening her mouth. She takes a small bite of the white piece and her face lights up, as the sweet cake like treat almost completely dissolves in her mouth.

"This tastes amazing!" She cheers and carefully pulls the rest of the white dango off, popping it into her mouth. Takahashi carefully pulls apart the green one and hands half to Naomi, who happily takes it from him. They continue happily and bashfully feeding each other the sweets. They finish the sweets that Naomi picked out and they decide to take a small cat nap together.

Heisuke sighs and looks up at the star filled sky, laying out in the courtyard. He closes his eyes and starts to drift off, but light footfalls make his ears perk up. He keeps his eyes closes and senses someone crouch down next to him, slender fingers begin to comb through his short hair. He continues to keep up his facade of being asleep, but the fingers that were once combing through his hair began to tug towards the ends. His eyes shot open and he looked up at Huiyin, a light blush dusting over his pale cheeks. He furrows his brows and asks

"What are you doing? Trying to rip out my hair?" Huiyin looks down at him and says

"Isn't it obvious? I am petting you." Heisuke tilts his head and asks

"Petting me? What am I? A cat?!" Huiyin chuckles and stops running her fingers through his hair, replying.

"Of course you aren't, you are not pretty enough to be a cat. Maybe I should find someone to turn you into a cat. That way you won't cause me so much trouble." She teases. Heisuke moves away and crosses his arms over his chest, warning her and protesting to her statement.

"Don't you dare try to turn me into a cat! You should love me how I am. Also, how dare you say I'm not cute! I just so happen to think I am a very handsome man!!" Huiyin begins to laugh and wiping away tears that began to form at the corners of her eyes, as she replies.

"Heisuke. You are so hilariously gullible." Heisuke keeps his lips pressed into a line, clearly upset. Huiyin sighs softly and pulls him into a hug.

"You may be an idiot, but it is fine because you are my idiot." Heisuke replies

"I am not an idiot. Jeez, Huiyin why are you being such a bully?" He mutters, tightly hugging her back and he rests his head on her shoulder, beginning to doze off again.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•
Author's Note:

Hiya guys,
         I do not know how much longer I can go on with this. Without making it boring and ineligible, but I suppose I can keep going and see where we end up. I hope everyone is doing well. I will see you in the next chapter.
Bye bye!

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•