Chapter 14

Third Person Pov:

Here we are, back at school- sorry I mean teenage prison. Also known as 'school' to all those who don't wanna call it like it is.

Today is semisimple day. Chiyo invited Y/n to visit the Occult Club. Although, Y/n is actually in Art Club, as to be expected. But to be honest, she only joined because every student has to be in at least one school club. So she chose Art. But she barely shows so it doesn't matter.

But back to what was being said, Chiyo invited her to the Occult Club for whatever reason. And so here she is, standing right outside the door. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention she's late? Not that late, only forty five minutes. No biggie.

The brown girl opens the door, about to walk in. "Hey Ch-" She pauses when she sees a head full of pink hair. 'Yeah, no.' She turns around to leave, but stops when she hears Chiyo's voice.

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

"No! Don't go yet! You said you would stay!"

Y/n takes a deep breath and mentally prepares herself for what she's getting herself into. Before turning around with a fake smile. "Ten minutes."

Seeing the girl smile, she mentally yells at herself for actually giving in. Making her way to the only available chair, besides Saiki.

'This doesn't even look like an occult room.' Y/n thinks to herself as she looks around the room. Trying to ignore the fact that she's sitting besides the guy she's been trying so desperately to avoid for three month now. Despite failing almost each time, but a girl can try.

"Okay, Saiki, you should try consulting Sayaka!" Chiyo suggests with her and the other long black haired girl in the room smiling weirdly. "Maybe something about dating."

"We want to hear about you!" The girl I don't know the name of says.

'This is scary in a different way.' Saiki thinks to himself.

'Tell me about it.' Y/n thinks to herself as she looks at the two girls weirdly.

"So tell us. You must have a crush on someone, right?" Chiyo questions, leaning closer to her desk with a smug smile. "You too, Y/n."

"Of course they do. Right?" The other girl with long black hair questions.

"Stop trying to push this topic onto me." Saiki telepathically says to them. Unfortunately, he couldn't bring himself to say 'no' because he would be lying. And although he's lied many times, this particular subject is something he can't lie about.

'I know! This is a good chance. I'll find out what they thinks of Kokomi.' Chiyo thinks to herself before looking at the two with a smile. "Maybe not a crush, but is there somebody that you think is really cute?"

Saiki's quick to say 'No' when reading her thoughts. While Y/n takes out her phone, completely ignoring her.

"Nobody? Maybe girl whose name starts with 't' and in ends with 'i'?" Chiyo spoke, obviously trying to bring a name to his head. Despite him giving her a blank look, and seeing Y/n ignore all of them while doing whatever on her phone. 'Why can't they figure out who i'm talking about?'

'No you're questioning just lacks any tact. Try harder.'

"He's hiding something!" Chiyo declares with a determined look.

"We have no choice." The girl with- seriously though, who is this girl?

"We'll ask Sayaka." Chiyo says as her and the other girl hold a creepy looking doll and perform some type of blood ritual. "Who do you like Saiki?"