Chapter 5: Legacies of Fathers

Third Person POV

(Alaska: Mountains)

T'Zuri was in his suit, traveling through the mountains in white camouflage, he was also speaking to his mother through his mask, "T'Zuri, are you sure about this lead? Zanda is a crafty girl." Ororo said "Yes mother, she was telling the truth, I could hear her heart." T'Zuri said "Very well then, let me know about any new intel." Ororo said "I will mother." T'Zuri said and Ororo signed off, T'Zuri saw the castle in the distance and smirked "Getting closer." T'Zuri said and continued walking through the snow.

(Castle of Zemos)

Black Panther walked through the castle doors and looked around "There's nothing out of the ordinary..." Black Panther said and robotic knights were activated behind him, "...At first glance." Black Panther said and in a blink of an eye, one of the knight's heads were slashed off, Black Panther jumped to a wall and pounced off it slashing another knight with his daggers

the last knight tried to grab Black Panther who jumped and slashed the head off, Black Panther put away his daggers, "Where are you Zemo?" Black Panther said and tuned in his senses, he heard typing and a faded voice "Hurry up, blasted machine!" Z...

the last knight tried to grab Black Panther who jumped and slashed the head off, Black Panther put away his daggers, "Where are you Zemo?" Black Panther said and tuned in his senses, he heard typing and a faded voice "Hurry up, blasted machine!" Zemo said and Black Panther smirked "There you are, Zemo." Black Panther said and ran upstairs.

(Zemo's Office)

Black Panther kicked through the door of Zemo's Office, then he dodged a slash from behind him, Black Panther grabbed the sword from Zemo and threw it into a wall, he dodged a kick from Zemo and swept his leg, Black Panther had his claws at Zemo's throat "Black Panther...they told me you were dead." Zemo said "You thought wrong, Zemo." Black Panther said and Zemo chuckled "No matter...you will be taken care of permanently...Crossbones!" Zemo said and Black Panther turned to see a helicopter shined on them through the window and a man in black and white with a skull on his chest started firing a minigun at Black Panther who quickly dodged out of the way

Crossbones!" Zemo said and Black Panther turned to see a helicopter shined on them through the window and a man in black and white with a skull on his chest started firing a minigun at Black Panther who quickly dodged out of the way

"Cowardly Zemo...calling for backup when you are defeated." Black Panther said and threw a dagger at the helicopter light, "Damnit! Fix that light, I can't fire blind!" Crossbones said and saw that Black Panther and Zemo were gone.

(Downstairs)

Black Panther had tied Zemo up and was getting ready for Crossbones "You are not the king...but his son." Zemo said "What is your connection to the Shadow Council?" Black Panther asked and Zemo scoffed "I will tell my father's secrets to a child." Zemo said "Then you are coming with me, and you WILL tell me everything." Black Panther said and Zemo had slight fear in him, Black Panther then put a gag on him and hid in the shadows.

(Previous Area)

Crossbones and several Hydra Agents had walked in and saw the destroyed robotic knights "The new Panther is half as good as the original." Crossbones said then chuckled "But your still half as skilled as he was...I know you're there." Crossbones said and Black Panther stepped out of the shadows "Wow! You even look like the old Panther...shame you have to die like him." Crossbones said, he and the agents aimed their guns at Black Panther, "I may not be my father..." Black Panther said getting out his daggers "But he managed to teach me everything he knows." Black Panther said and charged at them, then threw his daggers

the Hydra Agents were knocked back by the explosion, Crossbones fired at Black Panther who dodged with ease, in close range he slashed Crossbones's minigun in half, he look at Black Panther surprised and squared up, "Alright then you got toys, but...

the Hydra Agents were knocked back by the explosion, Crossbones fired at Black Panther who dodged with ease, in close range he slashed Crossbones's minigun in half, he look at Black Panther surprised and squared up, "Alright then you got toys, but do you got skill?" Crossbones said and in quick speed, Black Panther landed several strikes, and kicked Crossbones knee, he then did nerve strikes to his neck, Crossbones was stunned then fell to his knees, Black Panther then roundhoused Crossbones, knocking him out, "How is that for skill?" Black Panther said and dodged a bullet from an Hydra Agent, he then threw a dagger at the agent without even looking, he then took Zemo and left the Castle.

(Outside)

Black Panther was dragging Zemo through the snow, "Where are you taking me? Wakanda?" Zemo said "No, I am exiled from Wakanda...you are coming to New York with me." Black Panther said "We're in Alaska, how do plan to get back?" Zemo said and Black Panther pressed a button causing a helicycle to appear, Black Panther put on Zemo on the seat and then he got on, "I will not torture you, Zemo...but I will get answers." Black Panther said and started the helicycle and they started flying off.